RAND Worldwide Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
More than 15 years and counting...
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario29 August 2012
I've been with RAND Worldwide for more than 15 years, and throughout that time I've been using some of the most amazing design and engineering software. I've worked on projects and interacted directly with clients from industries such as automotive, aerospace, heavy industry, mining, municiple infrastructure, architecture, and retail. One project may be with an auto manufacturer, the next with a designer of beverage containers, and the next with developers of mobile phones - the variety and challenges this company offers is unmatched. Best of all, I get to work with people who are enthusiastic and passionate about design, engineering, and architecture every day. I recommend RAND Worldwide to anyone that likes variety, likes challenges, and is looking to make a positive impact with an excellent group of people.
Fast paced environment and great learning opportunities
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 August 2012
If you want to be truly engaged in your job, grow and develop, and work for a great company, then this is the place for you. Rand encourages its employees to be empowered, creative and always pushing to be the best. Everyday is an opportunity to learn something new - about the company, our products and services but most importantly about yourself.
New Employee Thrives
Education Solutions Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario22 August 2012
I started working for Rand Worldwide earlier in 2012 and absolutely love the company culture, opportunities within and the team throughout. I also have a newborn and they are very supportive through my personal challenges, mainly with sleep!