We are currently seeking a Guest Services Supervisor who has a passion for excellence to lead, by example, our Guest Service team. As the Guest Services Supervisor you will be assisting General Manager in running the operations of the Front Office at the Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls. This Hands On position will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Directing, coaching and developing the Guest Services team.
- Ensuring all associates has been trained properly before given any task assignment.
- Assisting the General Manager in administration of the Front Office with the managing of the day to day functions and the supervision of our Associates.
- Exceeding customer expectations – providing beyond the guest expectations and retention.
- Motivating and encouraging employees to perform their best, making them accountable for their tasks and assignments and providing feedback on possible improvements.
- Assisting the General Manager in establishing and communicating the Company’s expectations and ensuring the consistency of service standards are rendered to guests.
- Responding appropriately to employees concerns.
- Following up with the guests concerns regarding satisfaction.
- Preferred experience in the Supervisory/Managerial capacity with Front Office.
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal and grooming appearance; properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention.
- Excellent customer service skills. Demonstrates self confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Proven leadership ability in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communications skills both oral and written when dealing with guests and employees both internally and externally.
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Management, Marketing Sales or a related discipline is a strong asset.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, co-operatively within a team setting and as well as the ability to plan and multi-task in a busy environment.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be computer literate – proficient in word and excel.
Indeed - 5 months ago