Ralph Lauren Employee Reviews

good place
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  yvr2 October 2017
good people and making others smile and getting work done. nice people that work with you and a really good environment were no criminal activity would occur
A great place to start retail experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON28 September 2017
Polo, was a wonderful place to work for and a great team to work with. Polo was an amazing place to start as a retail job.
But as a student it was hard to work late night shifts.
Pros
really great employee discounts
Cons
late night shifts
Bad management, terrible work enviroinment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON25 September 2017
The manager of the store was inconsistent. Would never show up in time for work nor put the effort, yet when she did it was to berate us for missing target and sales. The management team is very pushy towards signing up people for emails and cashiers were put down if they couldn't reach "sign up" targets. The employee turnover, due to bad management and overall bad environment, was so high they hire new batches of employees every two weeks. If you need a quick job while you look around, apply here. Just be aware that will be treated as a tool and not as a person
cool company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver7 September 2017
Company is loyal to its staff. They treat the staff very well and is very personable. The company is provides all the necessary tools you need to be successful
Pros
great people
Cons
too much products
summary
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON31 August 2017
really good place to work as there is a lot of room to grow and look for opportunities that can make you stand out and put in good books of the managers
Great people, fun and outgoing
Customer service and money handling (Current Employee) –  mcarthur glen outlets12 August 2017
very busy, but co workers very fun to work with. Management pretty fair and friendly. I have learned how to try and sell merchandise and try to reach daily sale goals with the rest of the team.
Pros
discounts
Cons
too far from where I live
good jon
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Foley, MB27 July 2017
its an okay job. As a sales representative you get to help people pick out outfits that suits them or their love ones. Its good when you find an outfit people like that makes them happy
Fun place to work sometimes
Sales Associate/Cash Lead (Former Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON8 June 2017
I was able to learn a lot here regarding customer service and handling cash. Even as a regular employee I was able to do Supervisor duties that helped me grow as an individual. Management was not good, not everyone was treated equally and communication between management and employees was not great. The most enjoyable part of the job was having employees as friends.
Life changing Job
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 May 2017
A typical day at Polo would be packed with hundreds of customers. Learned to communicate with different types of people and taught how to be a leader. I was the youngest sales associate there at that time. Very lenient with all customers. Management always wanted us to push for sales. Everyday we would exceed last years goal and the current daily goal given. Hardest part would be how hectic it was. Felt like long days. Most enjoyable was my team and at the end of the day we all were one huge family.
Pros
management was very nice, given discounts of certain items
Cons
Long Hours, Jam packed day, No commission
Good work environment with eager employees.
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON23 May 2017
A fast paced and energetic job placement where you will learn how to deal with many tasks at once. You will learn to cope with various job titles as becoming an employee or sales associate does not mean that you will only be required to do a specific job.

Want to know more about Ralph Lauren?

Ask a question
Good for students
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON20 April 2017
-Managers run a sales rally
-You are positioned in your zone
-Love talking to customers
-Good environment
-Great managers
-the store can become busy!
Pros
Polo Bucks
Cons
Not enough hours
Fun Work Place
Customer Support Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON27 February 2017
Its a fun place to work but there is no career growth opportunities available. Pay is bit lower then others companies in same industry despite the experience.
Great Management
Sales & Shipment / Back (Former Employee) –  Cookstown, ON30 January 2017
Great staff, great management. very understanding that people have lives outside of the company and dedicated to giving great costumer service. Everyone works their hardest.
Great
Assistant Manager Merchandising PFS (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC17 January 2017
The company is definitely changing to be better. The schedule for the managers is not so good, due to the bad scheduling from the GM. DM doesn't visit the westoast often.
friendly environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2016
it is a good and nice work experience, I like the people i work with very friendly and open minded. the management team are nice as well. The amount of work each co-worker does is equally split
Pros
friendly team
Cons
minimum wage
fun to work with
GENERAL WAREHOUSE STAFF (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 September 2015
any distribution center here in toronto....I love this company they treat like family and I love the products.workers are like brothers and sisters.
New and inconsistent with work policies and values
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC30 August 2015
Long hours and break policies and time keep changing. We receive our schedules very late. Manager is does not work well with employers and is not understanding.
Pros
Good Discounts
Cons
Bad Management
Good place to work for people that are just starting their career
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  26 Richardson St. Toronto29 May 2015
It was a good company to work for and people that I have worked with treated each other just like family.
Management treated people with respect and were very supportive of people and their career growth.
Exciting clothes
Excellent sales assoc. experience (Former Employee) –  Calgary, Alta.30 September 2014
I have sold Ralph Lauren men's dress clothes for the Bay.
A typical day at work was preparing the new dress clothes for presentation to the customers, selling the men's dress clothes to customers, worked and assisted training new employees, worked days with co-workers. I enjoyed my work and took pride in presenting the clothes. The most enjoyable part of the job was closing the sales with customers and displaying dress clothes for customers.
Pros
unknown at this time
Cons
awesome dress clothes for men.
Fun Place to work
Designated Seller (Former Employee) –  Vancouver ,BC9 September 2014
Sales.
Clientele.
Helping customers with their purchase.
Solve customer problems
Pros
Very positive working environment
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ralph Lauren. Our community is ready to answer.