Ralph Lauren Media Llc

Ralph Lauren Media Llc Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place if for a first job.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Calhoun, GAJanuary 19, 2014
It was like everyone was robots when working you couldn't really talk much to each other it was strictly work. They did not offer much advancements. As a high school student it was actually a pretty good first job.
Nice place to work.
Temporary Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), High Point, NCJanuary 19, 2014
Great employees and great management, and the most enjoyable part of the job was unloading trucks and the hardest was "Put Away"
cool workplace
Sales asscociate (Former Employee), Locust Grove, GAJanuary 13, 2014
workday was very enjoyable
management was very awesome
I loved helping the customers and helping them find what they need
the co -workers was very nice and helpful
over all, I loved working here
perfect for students
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pleasant Prairie, WIJanuary 10, 2014
The management was good. The majority of co-workers are students. It is an easy job. If a person likes the customer service, it is a nice place to work.
parti time job I worked while in school
Sales Associate/cashier (Former Employee), Dawsonville, GAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: rude customers
I was a sales associate so a typical day of work I would be talking to customers to see if they needed help finding anything or looking in the back for sizes for them. I would also work as a cashier when it was needed. I learned from this job mostly how to interact with complete strangers to try to accommodate them as best as possible. Management was – more... authoritative but it was understandable because of how large the company was. There was one manager that seemed like their job was to just find things that people were doing wrong no matter what they were doing or how hard they were trying to work hard for the company. I enjoyed the people I worked with at Ralph Lauren. Hardest part of the job was talking to complete strangers but I got used to it by the end. The most enjoyable part at the same time was meeting some interesting people both that came in the store and that I worked with. – less
Nice place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Mebane, NCJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: free food during holidays
Cons: not many hours for part time employees
I have been at Ralph Lauren since August 2013, it is a nice place to work and a great retail location. However over the holiday's seasonal workers were over hired in turn reducing hours for regular workers. We are now in January and I have yet to get a full normal 20 hour work, I have worked one day a week for the last two weeks, not a very good income – more... for a part timer trying to support a four year old child. – less
Very friendly co-workers
Salesperson/Cashier (Former Employee), ontarioJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: free snacks
Cons: short breaks
I would come in they would assign me a area to work. I would make sure all the merchandise was presentable and assist customers with any problems.
Productive and Fun
sales associate (Former Employee), Valdosta, GADecember 30, 2013
Working for this company you get to meet a lot of different cultured people and learn a lot about the company as a whole. The clothing is of great quality and easy to sell. Pretty decent prices as well. Easy going environment.
Workplace
Stock Associate (Former Employee), aurora, ILDecember 30, 2013
It was a fun atmosphere. The workers were great and managment was excellent.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLDecember 24, 2013
This job definitely sharpen my customer skills and also give me an opportunity to utilize my skills.
Great fast paced environment that really helped boost my customer service skills.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 22, 2013
A typical day at work involved me having conversations with guests by getting to know them on a personal level and asking open-ended questions to drive sales and also suggest items to them to help build their basket. Very friendly co-workers and management. A very fast paced environment due to the large amount of traffic on a day to day basis. My most – more... enjoyable part working at Ralph Lauren was getting to know people from different countries and suggesting different styles that they ended up liking a lot! – less
Productive and fun workplace.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VADecember 19, 2013
Pros: long lunch breaks
Cons: no benefits given.
Typical day at this job consisted of transactions and upkeep of the store. Price tagging products and doing inventory. Learned how to handle large amounts of cash and handling deposits at the end of the day.
Fun place to work, coworkers are very friendly
Stylist (Current Employee), South Coast PlasaDecember 18, 2013
Cons: very little hours
I applied for seasonal stylist. The job posting said it would be 20-25 hrs a week. I've been employed for 3 weeks and I only worked for 8 hours.
Don't Do It
Packer (Former Employee), High Point, NCDecember 17, 2013
Pros: get paid weekly as temp
Cons: short breaks; no days off
No job stability there unless you are full-time Ralph Lauren associate. Temps get treated like the bottom of the barrel. Working there you go from working 7 days a week 10 hr shifts to not working for two weeks straight. Co-workers were very nice. Managment sucks.
It's OK
Assistant Store Manager of Operations (Current Employee), Gulfport, MSDecember 17, 2013
They pay very well at this company, but the particular store that I worked in is very unorganized. There are not enough hours in the day to get your job done. I only continue to stay with this company because I have a chance to be a store manager and I will turn the place around.
Polo Ralph Lauren was a pleasant job experience.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Lebanon, TNDecember 11, 2013
I did everything from inventory to stock to customer service and even training, I loved the employees and the atmosphere.
verry wawesome company to work for, it was a joy to come to work.
Sales and Merchandising (Former Employee), Nags Head, NCDecember 11, 2013
Pros: great bunch of people
Cons: seasonal job
I was a greater, then I sometime be in men's or fitting room if needed.
I learned all the different style of shirts and jeans.
management was fun and friendly people to be working with.
Great place to learn for fashion
Retail Specialist (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCDecember 10, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: hours
Always getting to meet new people.learned how to use cashier,productive make doughnuts fill doughnuts,management they could manage hours more and be flexible thereselves.peer communication was very well.hardest part is keeping up with all there wants an what there lookinf for..best part of job would be getting to speak spanish to my hispanics.
fun place to work
Sales Associate/Lead Stock Clerk (Current Employee), Oxon Hill, MDDecember 8, 2013
I never worked in retail before so with this being my first retail job I can say it is fun I love it!
High Volume Sales
Sales Clerk (Current Employee), Orlando, FloridaDecember 7, 2013
Pros: great brand sells it self.
Wonderful place to work and learn retail standards. Excellent management with a highly motivated staff.

About Ralph Lauren Media Llc

Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. – Read more

Ralph Lauren Media Llc Photos