Ralph Lauren Media Llc

Ralph Lauren Media Llc Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
the work was simple but needed more structure
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lebanon, TNApril 9, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: few work hours
I worked closely with others helping them choose merchandise.
I learned how to work well with others as individuals and as a team.
The management was good until it changed and one of them became power happy.
My co-workers were all my friends and very friendly.
The hardest part of the job was being nice to all the rude people but I worked through it.
The – more... most enjoyable part of the job was having the discount and working with others. – less
very productive , energetic work place
order processor (Former Employee), High Point, NCApril 3, 2014
start with full commitment to meet the highest quality and quantity of my job , determent to have an open , excellent relationship with everybody at work , listen very carefully and understand what my manager telling me about the daily tasks , cooperate and help my co-workers to enhance the value and production of our work , getting things done is my – more... favorite part of my job . – less
Responsibilities
Sales/Stock Associate (Former Employee), Locust Grove, GAApril 3, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: salary
Assist customer with merchandise and customer service
Unload and sensor merchandise
Productive workplace
Sales Associate/Stock (Current Employee), Aurora, ILApril 3, 2014
Pros: free water
Cons: low hours, short breaks
Pretty nice environment, everything is neat and the workplace is always spotless. I learned so much working with Polo like keeping an positive attitude and be respectful to everyone you come across. The hardest part about my job i would say is understanding all the foreigners that come from different country's. The most enjoyable part about my job that – more... I leave my job everyday with a smile on my face. – less
Great Place for the basics
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLApril 1, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: work life balance
Great place to learn your business basics. They go in detail about what it takes to run a successful business.
Fun Enviornment with Great Clothing.
Stock/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAMarch 29, 2014
Provide the best customer service possible. I learned a lot about the Ralph Lauren brand. co-worker were fantastic. I really enjoyed helping people find what there looking for.
this job was retail
Cashier/Sales (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 28, 2014
ive worked in retail for about 10 years . this job was only part time so it just wasnt enough for me to take care of my family
Productive workplace with great people
Public Relations Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 28, 2014
loved working here
great work environment
fast-paced with a lot to learn
never a dull moment
Productive work environment for selling the latest high-end fashions
General Employee Crew Member (Former Employee), Tuscola, ILMarch 22, 2014
Pros: interacting with new people, flexible
Cons: unpredictable schedules
I would always be assisting customers, no matter what task I would be assigned. I normally worked as a associate who would operate the cash register and manage the fitting rooms. I loved helping customers leave the store satisfied.
Great place for training
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 18, 2014
Working at this company has helped me to use my self motivation to utilize the tools that are available to learn different things and to improve on the potential and skills that i brought to the company. It taught me more so that I have to take the initiative in my own development.
incredible experience
Concept Design Team; Purple Label, Design Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 16, 2014
Pros: rad office and decor
Cons: top heavy structure of management, politics, high stress
incredible experience, one of the most high politics environments, extremely quick paced, very high barriers to entry, social battlefield, military style hierarchy, very cool personalities and the sharpest dressers on the planet, style that blows you away. Everyone is refined, sophisticated, and has presence.
productive and fun enviroment
Customer Service (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 15, 2014
Pros: fun, flexible
Cons: short breaks, wokring with negative people
great place to work not many hours but managers and other associates made it worth coming to work on time
Busy, creative work environment with high expectations
Supervisor,Architectural&Work Place Solutions (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 13, 2014
Busy, creative work environment with high expectations. Multi-project environment with precise budgets and brand centric deliverables. Days peppered with meetings and continual follow up with vendors to ensure all are in alignment to the tights project deliverable schedule. Creative engagement with multiple internal and external resources to bring the – more... personality of the brand together in a creative / collaborative end result – less
Good work environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Grove City, PAMarch 7, 2014
Was confusing at times due to the foreign visitors the store got.
The environment was high-class and expensive, in my opinion.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), 1 Magnolia Bluff Way, Darien, GA 31305March 5, 2014
Pros: 1 hour lunch!
Cons: only 1 break which was 15 minutes.
I enjoyed my time working there starting out, but after a couple of weeks of being there I began to dislike a lot of things. Including the supervisors unprofessional comments!! That's why I left there. My time there was short, but I benfitted from the experience and environment. Next time I know to suck it up and take critism!
busy,good atmosphere
Sales Assistant (Current Employee), ashford designer outletMarch 5, 2014
Pros: satisfaction that the job in hand is done
Cons: staff being stolen for shop floor when delivery is not finished
a typical day at work is scanning bringing in deliveries processing and floor firsting the product,ive learnt how to maintain a good pace to ensure that deliveries are done in a certain time,i know how to scan in deliveries process paper work and am also till trained,my co workers are fun to work with and help you when needed,the hardest part of the – more... job is making sure everything is done and put away before finishing shift,the most enjoyable part of the job is that we all work together as a family. – less
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tobyhanna, PaMarch 3, 2014
Hard work, had to make sure the customers were always happy.Very respectful work place teamwork
Great Company!
Packing/Sorter/Inspection/Bagging/Ticketing (Current Employee), High Point, NCFebruary 28, 2014
Great Company! Great work environment! Company is very considerate to employees.
Friendly people, helpful with customers
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 23, 2014
Managers explained how to do all tasks well. The coworkers were friendly and always willing to help with something not understood. Recovering a section was usually fast, and easy. Fast paced workplace.
Typical Day
Cashier, Sales Associate, Manager Assistant (Former Employee), San Marcos, TXFebruary 17, 2014
SHow up for work, get bounced around because managers don't know where to zone you, get late lunch breaks, bad scheduling hours.

About Ralph Lauren Media Llc

Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. – Read more