Ralph Lauren Media Llc

Ralph Lauren Media Llc Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work, coworkers are very friendly
Stylist (Current Employee), South Coast PlasaDecember 18, 2013
Cons: very little hours
I applied for seasonal stylist. The job posting said it would be 20-25 hrs a week. I've been employed for 3 weeks and I only worked for 8 hours.
Don't Do It
Packer (Former Employee), High Point, NCDecember 17, 2013
Pros: get paid weekly as temp
Cons: short breaks; no days off
No job stability there unless you are full-time Ralph Lauren associate. Temps get treated like the bottom of the barrel. Working there you go from working 7 days a week 10 hr shifts to not working for two weeks straight. Co-workers were very nice. Managment sucks.
It's OK
Assistant Store Manager of Operations (Current Employee), Gulfport, MSDecember 17, 2013
They pay very well at this company, but the particular store that I worked in is very unorganized. There are not enough hours in the day to get your job done. I only continue to stay with this company because I have a chance to be a store manager and I will turn the place around.
Polo Ralph Lauren was a pleasant job experience.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Lebanon, TNDecember 11, 2013
I did everything from inventory to stock to customer service and even training, I loved the employees and the atmosphere.
verry wawesome company to work for, it was a joy to come to work.
Sales and Merchandising (Former Employee), Nags Head, NCDecember 11, 2013
Pros: great bunch of people
Cons: seasonal job
I was a greater, then I sometime be in men's or fitting room if needed.
I learned all the different style of shirts and jeans.
management was fun and friendly people to be working with.
Great place to learn for fashion
Retail Specialist (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCDecember 10, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: hours
Always getting to meet new people.learned how to use cashier,productive make doughnuts fill doughnuts,management they could manage hours more and be flexible thereselves.peer communication was very well.hardest part is keeping up with all there wants an what there lookinf for..best part of job would be getting to speak spanish to my hispanics.
fun place to work
Sales Associate/Lead Stock Clerk (Current Employee), Oxon Hill, MDDecember 8, 2013
I never worked in retail before so with this being my first retail job I can say it is fun I love it!
High Volume Sales
Sales Clerk (Current Employee), Orlando, FloridaDecember 7, 2013
Pros: great brand sells it self.
Wonderful place to work and learn retail standards. Excellent management with a highly motivated staff.
FUN.
Sales Specialist (Former Employee), MANHATTAN, NEW YORKDecember 2, 2013
CUSTOMER EXCELLENCE AT ALL TIME, MANAGEMENT WAS FUN TO WORK WILL. MOST ENJOYABLE PART IS GOING TO WORK EVERYDAY.
Busy, friendly, positive work atmosphere
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Destin, FLNovember 27, 2013
Pros: store discount
I worked at Polo Ralph Lauren over the summer of 2012 and it was more than ideal. A typical day at work involved marketing merchandise, informing customers of sales and other store-related information, completing purchases with customers, keeping the store presentable and easy to maneuver about, and interacting with coworkers and managers. From this – more... experience, I've learned that just one person can make a difference for a whole company and everyone is just as important as the next. I had a great experience because my managers were friendly and nice to work under. My coworkers were supportive and we all worked together as a team because that is what a business is about. The hardest part was not being able to do anything if there was ever a theft. Most of the time when the store's alarm went off it was just because an employee forgot to take off a sensor. However, there were a couple times where customers would attempt to steal items and we, as employees, were told we could not really do anything to prevent it. We cannot assume or question anyone. On the other hand, the most enjoyable part was getting to learn about the company and be a part of it. I enjoyed working for a big name retail brand. – less
good place to work but hard to advance
Material Handler/Shipping (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCNovember 22, 2013
Cons: temp with very little advancement opportunities
you learn a great deal of different function as well as how to operate machinery ...in the factory thats is.the worst thing about the job is that im a temp and its very hard to advance up in the buisness no matter how hard you work. who you know is the key
good
Stocker (Former Employee), Martinsburg, WVNovember 21, 2013
people are nice and cool the a company i would work for again. you change dutys alot with is nice
Productive workplace with great customer service
Full-time Supervisor (Current Employee), Taylorsville, INNovember 21, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: working black friday
Fast paced environment that strives to please the customer. Lot's of great training tools. Management is flexible with accommodating personal needs. The hardest part of the job is working with floor sets. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with customers.
Productive and a fun environment to work in.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Nags Head, NCNovember 18, 2013
Pros: free lunches
I clock in, do a sales rally. The management are very nice and are there for the staff if they have any issues. I love my co-workers they are very friendly. The hardest part of the job is keeping the back stock room organized. It can become very overwhelming. The most enjoyable part of the job is satisfying the customers.
Fun place
Women's Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 15, 2013
Cons: management
Very high volume store that constantly keeps you busy serving to satisfy customers
great learning experience
Technical Designer (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 15, 2013
i learned so much and developed my technical skills.
fun work environment. I learned to be resourceful and practical. Great stepping stone.
productive, fun
Judge Adams Road Whitsitt, NC (Former Employee), Whitsitt, NCNovember 14, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
I work with good people that were willing to do anything to get the job done. The hardest part was at times not meeting deadlines.
It was a great environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Oshkosh, WINovember 13, 2013
Pros: great environment
Cons: having to wear their clothes
Folding clothes, stocking the shelves, and organizing the back room. Meeting new people was fun. Having to wear their clothes, not so much. I had amazing relationships with the managers, its too bad I got replaced so quickly or I would have gone back.
fun workplace
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJNovember 13, 2013
nice and friendly environment and great understanding between coworkers and a nice experience.
Honest and hard working environment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Mercedes, TXNovember 8, 2013
My job at Ralph Lauren was also a learning experience and the co workers were wonderful . The work was fun and enjoyable and great experience.

About Ralph Lauren Media Llc

Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. – Read more

Ralph Lauren Media Llc Photos