Ralph Lauren Media Llc

Ralph Lauren Media Llc Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent
Lead Cashier (Former Employee), Bluffton, SCAugust 27, 2014
A typical day at work consist of dealing with personalities of customers and co-workers. Helping both customers and co-workers. during working at Polo Ralph Lauren I've learned lot about retail. Management kept everyone on their toes and my co-workers was great to work with. The hardest part about the job was understanding tourist if you do not speak another language. The most enjoyable part of my job was actally helping customers and putting outfits together.
Ralph Lauren was an amazing company to work for.My co workers/Managerment taught me a lot.
Shipping and Receiving Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 20, 2014
Pros: management were a combination friends and teachers.
Cons: i wished my shifts were longer.
* A typical day of work was consist fun, projects that help sales associate achieve their goals (e.g.)shipping and receiving of packages/ floor replenishment.

* I learned how to budget my time and teamwork .

* My managers were amazing, they were all teachers they also believe in work hard and working smart while having fun.

* My co workers and I were like family and like family we had our ups and down but we were always on the same page when it comes to getting a project completed.

* The hardest part of my job leaving was leaving my co workers at the end of my shift .

* I know that this may sound strange but I loved completing my projects that was given to me by management.
Ralph Lauren Media
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 15, 2014
Pros: stores appearance
Cons: long hours
Ralph Lauren is a great organization and brand. The best was the product and the way they present the stores to the consumer. I learned visual standards from this brand.
fun place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCAugust 13, 2014
loved every minute of working in the CYO department...leaders are very organized and believes in every employee production
Very fun place to work
Sales Representative/Cashier (Former Employee), Charleston, SCAugust 8, 2014
I enjoyed the customers at this job. I felt accomplished when I could help in any way.
great company
Customer Service/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 5, 2014
working for this company was an excellent experience, great management team and co workers
Great team
IT - Customer Service Generalist (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCAugust 5, 2014
Not a lot of progress, needed further education or room to grow
Customer service provided to children's wear division
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Martinsburg, WVAugust 4, 2014
Pros: customer service experience.
Cons: company closed down the local facility.
Provide customer service to 26 specialty store accounts. Also performed data/order entry, chargebacks and customer returns.
Polo
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Gaffney, SCJuly 31, 2014
Pros: very nice store
Cons: rude co-workers
Did not like this job at all. Very short hours and rude managers and co-workers. I would not work here again.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tannersville, PAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: half price on clothes
Cons: short breaks
Great place to shop
Fun co workers
Mangable Scheudle
Great area to shop
Constant Movement and Productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), North Las Vegas, NVJuly 28, 2014
Pros: the benefits
Cons: the hours
- Greet and assist customers while maintaining store presence
- How to be productive in the down time of the store
- The management is good at giving constructive feedback to their employees daily
- The co-workers are energetic and friendly
- The hardest part of the job was keeping the store well kept during its busiest hours
- The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting people from all around the world and talking to them
Friendly co-workers
Accounts Payable Associate (Former Employee), High Point, NCJuly 23, 2014
Pros: business casual dress
Cons: could not read the computer monitors
A typical day at work was working on two computers, that invoices were scanned into. You had to key in international invoices into SAP using the correct currency, invoice date, invoice number/vendor name. Very hard to read screens and understand invoices that were not from the USA.
Very Productive Great place to advance
Material Handler (Former Employee), High Point, NCJuly 21, 2014
Pros: interaction with the people and the product
Cons: svhedule flexibility
Any job can be stressful a lot of times, but in all I enjoyed it I learned a lot through the mistakes I made and through the things I did very well
Fun place to work
Design Assistant & Colorist (Former Employee), 25 W 39th St. New York, NYJuly 15, 2014
Even though the job was lots of hours, RL company does a really great job of giving employees the resources they need to make a good living. Company very professional and reputable.
Good Customer Service Skills
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), High Point, NCJuly 9, 2014
Pros: employee discounts
Cons: not progressive in training
This was an interesting job in the fact you were helping people to build wardrobes and purchase high end products.Management was very detail oriented and the hardest part of the job was speaking from a script. The most enjoyable part of the job was making customers happy.
Sales oriented.
Cashier (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 9, 2014
Pros: good breaks
Cons: location
Learned about making sales. reaching sales goals. working with a team.
A fashionable and fun place to work.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tannersville, PAJuly 5, 2014
I mainly dealt with walk-in customers who needed assistance finding the style or size they were looking for. I worked in both the women's and men's sections and kept either sections tidy while on the job.
Good work/life balance, poor upper management structure
Senior Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 23, 2014
Pros
- Good work/life balance
- Work is done in smaller teams

Cons
- Poor compensation. (No one under Senior Director gets a bonus)
- Poor upper managment structure (Too manager heavy but when it comes to the details, too few bodies)
- Upper managment wants the power/glory but no one wants to take responsibility for the hard decisions. Easy, solvable problems, become large, convoluted isses several months later.
- If you aren't likable, you are not promoted.
Great Place To Work For!
Senior Cashier / Sales Associate (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VAJune 18, 2014
Ralph Lauren is a great company to work for. My time there was good, no complaints really. Love his fashions, great environment, management was great. I worked as an associate and while I did not advance to anything other than a sales associate/cashier (I don't recall ever given the opportunity), it was pretty good. The hours where not too bad, just your average 8 to 9-hour shifts. I did at one point go from full-time to part-time due to having another full-time job elsewhere but it wasn't too bad. My co-workers at my time of service were good, no complaints about either of them really. This job was pretty much repetitive everyday when it came to the work, but what made it enjoyable was the beautiful fashion of this great designer, seeing what new lovely things came in shipment. With all that being said, nothing really hard about this job as I can recall, pretty simple.
Fun Place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Leeds, ALJune 18, 2014
Pros: meet people
Cons: not enough pay
I enjoyed working in Sales but I jostle enjoyed greeting customers. I wanted more of a career.

About Ralph Lauren Media Llc

Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. – Read more