Ralph Lauren Media Llc

Ralph Lauren Media Llc Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Place for the basics
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLApril 1, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: work life balance
Great place to learn your business basics. They go in detail about what it takes to run a successful business.
Fun Enviornment with Great Clothing.
Stock/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAMarch 29, 2014
Provide the best customer service possible. I learned a lot about the Ralph Lauren brand. co-worker were fantastic. I really enjoyed helping people find what there looking for.
this job was retail
Cashier/Sales (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 28, 2014
ive worked in retail for about 10 years . this job was only part time so it just wasnt enough for me to take care of my family
Productive workplace with great people
Public Relations Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 28, 2014
loved working here
great work environment
fast-paced with a lot to learn
never a dull moment
Productive work environment for selling the latest high-end fashions
General Employee Crew Member (Former Employee), Tuscola, ILMarch 22, 2014
Pros: interacting with new people, flexible
Cons: unpredictable schedules
I would always be assisting customers, no matter what task I would be assigned. I normally worked as a associate who would operate the cash register and manage the fitting rooms. I loved helping customers leave the store satisfied.
Great place for training
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 18, 2014
Working at this company has helped me to use my self motivation to utilize the tools that are available to learn different things and to improve on the potential and skills that i brought to the company. It taught me more so that I have to take the initiative in my own development.
incredible experience
Concept Design Team; Purple Label, Design Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 16, 2014
Pros: rad office and decor
Cons: top heavy structure of management, politics, high stress
incredible experience, one of the most high politics environments, extremely quick paced, very high barriers to entry, social battlefield, military style hierarchy, very cool personalities and the sharpest dressers on the planet, style that blows you away. Everyone is refined, sophisticated, and has presence.
productive and fun enviroment
Customer Service (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 15, 2014
Pros: fun, flexible
Cons: short breaks, wokring with negative people
great place to work not many hours but managers and other associates made it worth coming to work on time
Busy, creative work environment with high expectations
Supervisor,Architectural&Work Place Solutions (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 13, 2014
Busy, creative work environment with high expectations. Multi-project environment with precise budgets and brand centric deliverables. Days peppered with meetings and continual follow up with vendors to ensure all are in alignment to the tights project deliverable schedule. Creative engagement with multiple internal and external resources to bring the – more... personality of the brand together in a creative / collaborative end result – less
Good work environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Grove City, PAMarch 7, 2014
Was confusing at times due to the foreign visitors the store got.
The environment was high-class and expensive, in my opinion.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), 1 Magnolia Bluff Way, Darien, GA 31305March 5, 2014
Pros: 1 hour lunch!
Cons: only 1 break which was 15 minutes.
I enjoyed my time working there starting out, but after a couple of weeks of being there I began to dislike a lot of things. Including the supervisors unprofessional comments!! That's why I left there. My time there was short, but I benfitted from the experience and environment. Next time I know to suck it up and take critism!
busy,good atmosphere
Sales Assistant (Current Employee), ashford designer outletMarch 5, 2014
Pros: satisfaction that the job in hand is done
Cons: staff being stolen for shop floor when delivery is not finished
a typical day at work is scanning bringing in deliveries processing and floor firsting the product,ive learnt how to maintain a good pace to ensure that deliveries are done in a certain time,i know how to scan in deliveries process paper work and am also till trained,my co workers are fun to work with and help you when needed,the hardest part of the – more... job is making sure everything is done and put away before finishing shift,the most enjoyable part of the job is that we all work together as a family. – less
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tobyhanna, PaMarch 3, 2014
Hard work, had to make sure the customers were always happy.Very respectful work place teamwork
Great Company!
Packing/Sorter/Inspection/Bagging/Ticketing (Current Employee), High Point, NCFebruary 28, 2014
Great Company! Great work environment! Company is very considerate to employees.
Productive and high volume, high paced work environment
Assistant Manager of Operations (Former Employee), Camarillo, CAFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: good company to work for
Cons: full timers were not given their 40 hours if business was slow. if we didn't make our financial plan, we didn't get a raise.
Polo Ralph Lauren is a fast paced, high volume retail store. From the moment you clock in, its all about planning your day thoughtfully and productively.

My typical day started at 5a. From receiving our shipment truck, unloading 90 up to 200 boxes, opening them, sorting all product, sizing, censoring, mark up or markdown, and running to sales floor – more... and having it all done by 10a in 5 hours, that's a lot of work.

After lunch, it's off to the sales floor. Making sure sales associates are acknowledging their customers, asking open-ended questions, suggesting additional items to their outfit they have already picked out, maintaining a neat, clean, organized department, and answering any customer questions.

Staff is fun to work with. Management team is very, very knowledgeable with their skills. Each manager has the skills to be the next GM. Supervisors are also well trained and patiently waiting for a manager to leave to take over their position. We do our best to balance work/personal life. This store is one of the top 15 stores throughout the company. – less
Friendly people, helpful with customers
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 23, 2014
Managers explained how to do all tasks well. The coworkers were friendly and always willing to help with something not understood. Recovering a section was usually fast, and easy. Fast paced workplace.
Typical Day
Cashier, Sales Associate, Manager Assistant (Former Employee), San Marcos, TXFebruary 17, 2014
SHow up for work, get bounced around because managers don't know where to zone you, get late lunch breaks, bad scheduling hours.
An amazing brand to work for
Brand Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 13, 2014
I was respected and motivated by the people I worked with. It is hard to find a company that keeps it's employees passionate and driven the way Ralph Lauren does. If only there were more opportunities open to move upward. And unfortunately when you leave the brand- they have a rule in place that won't allow you to come back. No matter how much they – more... like you! I'll always love working for them, and will continue to hope for re-employment! – less
Great place to work and learn about Fashion and Business
CSR staff, Holiday Help (Current Employee), Manhasset, NYFebruary 13, 2014
I am currently a student at the College of the Holy Cross. I worked as Holiday help in December and through January at Ralph Lauren store in Manhasset NY. I like fashion very much so my job as Holiday help was very enjoyable. I am very organized so I enjoyed merchandising and taking inventory. I also like working with people. I learned how to manage – more... my time to complete the tasks the managers asked me to work on. I was also responsible to open and close the store registers. – less
Exciting, fast-paced, friendly, and knowledgeable workplace!
Intern (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYFebruary 12, 2014
I have never learned so much in such a small window of time! Everything is exciting yet productive. Very much revolved around teamwork which is important for a workplace. Given a good amount of responsibility for an intern which enhanced the relationships and learning experience.

About Ralph Lauren Media Llc

Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. – Read more

Ralph Lauren Media Llc Photos