Ralph Lauren Media Llc

Ralph Lauren Media Llc Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Exciting clothes
Excellent sales assoc. experience (Former Employee), Calgary, Alta.September 30, 2014
Pros: unknown at this time
Cons: awesome dress clothes for men.
I have sold Ralph Lauren men's dress clothes for the Bay.
A typical day at work was preparing the new dress clothes for presentation to the customers, selling the men's dress clothes to customers, worked and assisted training new employees, worked days with co-workers. I enjoyed my work and took pride in presenting the clothes. The most enjoyable part – more... of the job was closing the sales with customers and displaying dress clothes for customers. – less
Fun Place to work
Designated Seller (Former Employee), Vancouver ,BCSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: very positive working environment
Cons: long hours
Sales.
Clientele.
Helping customers with their purchase.
Solve customer problems
Unstable work environment with little promise of any advancement
Order Processor (Former Employee), High Point, NCNovember 14, 2013
Physically straining
Order processing
Fair management
Large amount of co-workers
Hours are long work place was dusty
The wage was the best part of the job
Overview
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCAugust 28, 2013
Assisted and guided customers in choosing merchandise relevant to their needs. Promoted Polo Ralph Lauren products by upholding the reputation of the company and maintaining professionalism and integrity. Maintained the cleanliness of the store and the merchandise on a daily basis in accordance with Polo Ralph Lauren’s visual merchandising policies.
Stock Associate (Current Employee), central valley, nyDecember 19, 2014
One day we processed over 48 boxes, and if your in the morning crew you know that's good lol. Everyday we get a lot of things done, it's a very fun environment.
Fun and exciting work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Boston, MADecember 17, 2014
Cons: little to no room for advancement, and hours are not guaranteed
Work place is very fun and energetic with great co-worker/management relationships but very little professionalism from all parties.
productive
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), Vacaville, CADecember 15, 2014
Amazing company, multicultural, non judgmental, perfect place to work
Good Company, Not So Great Job
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIDecember 9, 2014
Pros: great discount
A typical day at work was consistently hectic and full of pressure. I learned that companies have sales goals to meet and management will push you to the limit to make that happened. Management was kinda cool, but very uptight at times. They never gave positive feedback and very critical even when you do things right. Co-workers were cool, they were – more... a lot of people on staff so I didn't talk to all of them but we helped each other do well. The hardest part was dealing with managers telling you to do your job better when you already did it perfectly how they told you to. The most enjoyable part of the job was the pay, a lot of places do not pay $9.00/hour for seasonal sales associates. – less
Loved the Fashion world
System Administrator (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 1, 2014
My favorite place to work! I loved our discount and the facility where i work. The people all support the brand and we work well together.
Polo Ralph Lauren
Head Cashier and third key management (Former Employee), Laughlin, NVNovember 30, 2014
Pros: we had alot of pot luck lunches were everyone would bring something good to eat.
Cons: i had no health care there.
I was third key management for the store. I was the managers right hand girl ( my Boss). A typical day at work for me would be to count down all of the drawers for the cashiers, I would open and close the store. I would do returns, shipment, train co-workers, help with the scheduling, excellent customer service with a smile. I loved my boss the manager – more... of the store and I would still be there if they were still there, they closed the store due to a slow period they were facing. The business really slowed down and they had no choice but to close the store. I got along with all of the co-workers, and they really liked working for me. I had top sales for a period of six months straight. The hardest part of the job for me, would be really nothing, it was a fun and a easy job for me. I Loved It !! The most enjoyable part of the job for me would be the customers and the co-workers I worked with. I just love working with the public, it is my dream job. – less
tiring
Order processor (Current Employee), High Point, NCNovember 24, 2014
you dont get paid enough for all the work that is done and its not stable. you can get laid off in a week but can go back in a couple days.
ok
Order Processor (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCNovember 24, 2014
Great place to work as a permanent employee but not through a staffing agency
sales associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), tannersville, PANovember 24, 2014
I learned how to handle cash sales along with dealing with the public.I learned how to use a cash register and how to fold high cost fashion merchandise.
Productive, fast paced
Cashier (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 24, 2014
I was a sales floor representative and a cashier. I started work on black Friday so of course my first couple of days were insane, but the management was very understanding and helped everyone out a lot. It was a fun environment.
productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CANovember 22, 2014
Pros: good benefits, discounts, pay
Cons: commission or hourly
The hardest part about this job was when it became slow. Days were long and interactions were few. The most enjoyable part about this job was the variety of people I was able to meet on a regular basis.
Good teamplayer
sale (Former Employee), TashkentNovember 22, 2014
I have learnt resolve customer complaints regarding sale and service necessary.Answer questions from customers. Skills and enough experience
HR Generalist for Shared Services
Director of Human Resources, Corporate (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 12, 2014
HR for HR and other shared service functions supporting leadership in all aspects of talent development and management.
Customer Service
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Manchester, VTNovember 12, 2014
A lot of customer service, not a very possibility of promotion and low pay.
Great brand to work for that was service driven with great product
Operations manager (Former Employee), Cheshire OaksNovember 12, 2014
Pros: discount, great brand
Cons: shift patterns
Organizing staff and providing team brief for staff of sales targets and company's focus.
Learnt more about product items and benefits to tell customers
Co workers were great all very focussed and happy
Hardest part was change in shift patterns to 8pm-6am shifts.
Most enjoyable was interaction with staff , customers and achieving sales targets
Great Starter
Merchandise Staff Member (Former Employee), PRNovember 6, 2014
Perfect opportunity for first time job to be involve in an establshed luxury fashion brand.

1 2 3 4 5

About Ralph Lauren Media Llc

Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. – Read more