WOODWORKING MACHINE OPERATOR
Location: Hwy 7 & Martin Grove Rd., Vaughan, ON
Hours: 7am-4 30pm (Mon-Fri)
Under direct supervision, operates woodworking machines to product millwork products that meet customer specifications and ensures quality control.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate saw machine
- Enter in key data (product specs) into computer
- Develops skills and experience on different types of door assembly and woodworking machines
- May perform basic maintenance on machines.
- Follow safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self or co-workers
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Knowledge of and ability to use machinery within Woodworking industry
- Knowledge of health and safety policies
- Ability to read and understand written work orders as well as read simple diagrams or blueprints
- Knowledge of basic math, angles and use of measuring tools
- Computer skills; data entry experience