Water Restoration Techs!
Rainbow international is hiring Forward Thinking, Motivated, Assertive, Self- Efficient, Reliable, Honest, and Hard Working Individuals.
- Perform a variety of tasks at all kinds of water damage/construction sites.
- Quick Learner
- Follow all company safety policies and regulations
- Maintain equipment
- Exercise proper use and care of company vehicle(s) and equipment.
- Keep Job site cleaned
- Complete required paperwork
- Unload materials
- General construction laborers must have physical strength.
- Hand-eye coordination and endurance.
- Concentrate on their tasks.
- Understand and communicate information is also essential.
- Professional attitude and communication.
- Valid Driver's Licenses.
- Clean Background.
-preference given to those with Truck mount experience
Water and/or Fire Damage Restoration Experience is Preferred
IICRC Certification a PLUS
Company Training provided to the right individual(s)
FAX 780-452 1341
TITLE: Water Restoration Tech