Rain for Rent

Rain for Rent Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A lot of hours with times of boredom
Installer/crane Operator (Current Employee), Riverside, CAApril 15, 2015
Pros: The work is interesting and consistant.
Cons: Healthcare is horrible.
The day is usually non stop busy. I have learned a lot of valuable lessons in a lot of different trades. The management is awesome and flexible to all the different personalities. The hardest part of the job is everything we deal with is super heavy and at the end of the day I am exhausted.
good place to work with focus on safety and family
operation supervisor (Former Employee), Marbleton, WYMarch 28, 2015
Pros: good pay and insurance
Cons: environment
a typical day at work was 14 to 16 hours long in the cold, and other weather conditions. i could get down to 40 below zero in Wyoming. we pumped water to the fracs in these extremes. Although the conditions were miserable the camaraderie and work ethic of everyone around you made it a good job. In short your fellow employees watched your back to make sure you went home in one piece
Demanding work, but worth it
Lead Operator - Natural Gas Wells (Former Employee), Marbleton, WYMarch 23, 2015
Good co-workers, management was fair, and compensation and benefits were exceptional. Gained a considerable of knowledge about the oil and natural gas drilling fields and the work involved .
On a typical work day
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAMarch 16, 2015
The applications development tam of the IT department will start by meeting to establish schedule tasks to be distributed between the programmers, as well as, what individuals of the team that might need help in finishing up any tasks that are past milestone dates. Rain for Rent treats their employees as family.

Rain for Rent trys to provide their employees with news computers and application tools to easy the work load and increase productivity.
they hire young inexperenced employees and put safety last
CDL Winch & Roll Off Truck Driver (Former Employee), Bolivar, OHMarch 8, 2015
Cons: cut employees hours to pay the light bill and show profit
worked for rain for rent for only a year @half co workers where the most unskilled people I have ever worked with management was a joke they could not see the writing on the wall lost most of there customers because they would not clean the frac tanks thay would send equipment in the field in dis repair did not care about employees cut cost to show a profit and take money from staff to pay the light bill if you were in the rest room you would come out in the locker room in the dark they would shut the lights off when you where in the if a company cant afford to keep someone from braking a leg in a pitch black room they need to shut the doors and close down delivered a tank at night almost killed a van full of children took the tank back to the yard manager got the other driver out of bed @4 am sent him back to the same sight at night no flagger no one to warn drivers lucky no one was killed total lack of highway safety I would never tell any one to work for this company
no job security
Installer (Former Employee), Big Piney, WYMarch 5, 2015
No job security, lost many local contracts, never know how long you are working for and how long you will be off, lack of communication from management, they are losing all their contracts
Fun and enjoyable company to work for.
Purchasing Manager (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAFebruary 22, 2015
I worked with all of the offices across the country ordering parts for each warehouse. The management for my department was exceptional. My co-workers were team players and I learned a lot within the company. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to know all of the offices and how they operated individually and as a company. The hardest part of this job would be back ordered parts that my offices needed quickly. However, I loved the challenge of locating the parts needed and sending overnight delivery to ensure the job would be completed the following day.
Big company needs better structure
Service Technician (Current Employee), San Joaquin, CAFebruary 8, 2015
Great company to get into however as far as advancement and promoting its a little difficult. I think if they had better opportunities and believed more in promoting from within the company would be a lot stronger. Great benefits and good pay.
fun. alot of stress. never have time with your family
Installer (Former Employee), Triadelphia, WVFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: great pay. long hours. traveled.
Cons: no time home. 7 on 2 off is there schedule
Amazing place to work its a little tough to get on but. When you do you never have time to enjoy your money I made 3k every two weeks. You have to be an installer or pump watch to do that. I loved the job it was the best job I ever had but something happened and they let me go. It wasn't my fault or the company fault if you ever get a chance. To work for this company do it. I learned so much a. There is 1 boss that needs fired but the management keeps who they like and gets rid of who they dont
Bad management, lazy worms, money isn't great.
Installer (Former Employee), Minot, NDDecember 24, 2014
Pros: got to learn how fracs worked.
Cons: everything else.
A buddy of mine worked here and got me a job. I was working on a drilling rig prior and after just under a year I went back to the rig I came from. The management is horrible. All the hands are lazy. All kinds of promises being made but none actually happened. Went from making over 100k a year to 50k. Promised raises even thought "their budget was tight", then paid over 10 million for 2 skid steers and some hose.
The only cool thing I got out of working for this company was I got to see a different part of the patch and got to learn how the frac works.
Other than that, I wouldn't advise anyone to work here.
Good hours, and benefits, poor management.
Installer (Current Employee), Searcy, ARNovember 12, 2014
Pros: good hours, good benefits
Cons: bad management
Over all the hours and benefits are great but management on the other hand not so good. They shut down our Searcy branch down making us guys that live in searcy drive to conway over 50 miles with no notice or warning and wouldnt help with any moving expenses.
Good hours, and benefits, poor management.
Installer (Current Employee), Searcy, ARNovember 12, 2014
Pros: good hours, good benefits
Cons: bad management
good company poor management
Installer (Former Employee), Groves, TXOctober 11, 2014
Pros: good hrs
Cons: not treated with respect from management
If you want to be treated like a kid and get yelled and cursed at for no reason take the job... company is great to work for but the people that run that branch are not fit for their position
reallygood
Installer (Former Employee), Marbleton, WYSeptember 25, 2014
it was a good store. the mangers treat you good. all the co-workers are respectful. my day at work is stocking the dairy makeing sure everything is stock. i do the ordering. the hardest thing was ordering the dairy. the most ejoyable at the job is customers.
Familiy owned company with good benefits
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: career advancement opportunity
Cons: management stability and consistency
You will have the opportunitity to advance to whatever level of success you would desire, provided you are open to relocation.

Hard work is definitely associated with this company and the industry they work within.

Compensation and benefits are strong.

Management stability could be better on a local and national level.
Good people, company stuck in the past
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Fort Lupton, COSeptember 15, 2014
Good place to work, not even to close to the 20th century in the world of technology
Stay away if you can
Installer (Former Employee), Minot, NDAugust 29, 2014
Pros: can make a lot of money
Cons: no life
Good work if you have no life.
A lot of Broken Promises.
Benefits aren't too bad.
Claim to care about employees , not very honest !!!
N/A (Current Employee), Not gonna lose my paycheckAugust 14, 2014
Pros: paycheck
Cons: dishonest, greety, only care about safety when there monthly numbers are high
If your looking for a paycheck then this is a okay place, but if your looking for a career then not so much. First off they claim to care about there employees but it's just a front so they don't get into more trouble with OSHA and continue to lose customers. 80% of what they say from the interview on is a complete fabrication of the truth . The management team corporate wide are YES MEN they have no backbone to stick up for there workers nor themselves they thrive on threats of termination. Management claims its like that all the way to the top of the company including the Lakes themselves .
Challenging career and a learning experience
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Sparks, NVJuly 14, 2014
Pros: being able to work hand in hand with customers and engineering on designs and applications
Cons: multiple days of long hours
While on the job I was required to acquire new business and keep current clientele happy with the services we provided. Most applications needed to be designed and engineered by our company and I would work with our engineering department and devise the best systems for the applications that were presented to us by the customer. Multiple types of applications, was the biggest challenge that, and working with all the local entity laws and requirements for the discharge of waters in their district. The installers were all very hard working and were always willing to give their advise. I really enjoyed the overall aspect of the job it was a real challenge that opened my eyes to all the different aspects of the construction industry.
productive good place to work
Lead/Supervisor for Install's/Manning Frac (Current Employee), Fort Lupton, ColoradoJune 27, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: ?
Hard working enviroment, Installing aluminum,pvc,or poly pipe, for verious types of jobs. Pump operations, water transfering, rentals, Filtration services, Dewatering, Industrial,

1 2 3 4