Our client is a family owned commercial printer that has been operating in the Greater Toronto Area for over 60 years. Certified for FSC, SFI and PEFC this unique business opportunity is focused on the Pharmaceutical Packaging, Commercial Printing and Direct Mail Industries.
Their success is based upon simple principles that continue to be ingrained in distinctive, family oriented, corporate culture. These key principles include partnership with our employees, customers and suppliers. In turn, those partnerships enable us to deliver the highest quality products to our market.
About the Position:
Applicants must be flexible, detail oriented, have proven problem solving skills having the ability to work in high stress situations to accommodate the multiple demands of our customers. Multi-Tasking, follow-up and meeting key timelines are core aspects of this role. This position will be responsible to meet the Sales and Customer requirements through championing P&L’s, sourcing of raw materials, working closely with suppliers and have keen understanding of the printing process.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3-5 years of Estimating experience, ideally in the print industries. Applicants must be exceptionally well organized, detailed oriented and accurate. Excellent interpersonal skills, strong knowledge of paperboard and the ability to retain key information to ensure efficient and accurate quoting. Ability to multi-task and be responsive in a fast paced, ever changing environment is key. Each project is unique, requiring a good ability to leverage knowledge base and information to complete each quote task. Ideal Experience in either: Pharma, Packaging, and or Printing industries
- Administrate all quote requests including building the P&L’s and issuing pricing
- Lead on issuing all quotes to respective customers
- Work closely with suppliers to source appropriate materials for each specific request
- Understand tooling requirements and associated costs in terms of all necessary process within the operation
- Maintain supplier lists and costing by raw material grade to ensure most up to date costing
- Coordinate and expedite all quote requests
- Ensure that key timelines are met with each new quote request that is received
- Assist and support other pre-production and production departments
- Contact customers and suppliers to resolve problems related to specific issued quotes and/or respond to inquiries related to quote issued
Compensation Offered: Competitive Base, Plus benefits
We thank all those who submit a resume; due to the confidential nature of this opportunity we appreciate all interested applicants but only those who meet the criteria specified will be contacted.
The Dean Group is a well-respected name in the Canadian staffing industry and has been in business for 30 years. A recruitment firm with an excellent reputation specializing in industries such as Manufacturing, Logistics, IT, Finance, Property Management and Corporate Services.