Name of Employer: Radovan Baller
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full Time
Salary: $19.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Start date: ASAP
Location: Vancouver, BC - Lower Mainland
Education: High School
Special training: Bosun chair certificate, WHIMIS Training, Lader safety training, Suspended powered platforms orientation, Fall protection awarenes training program,
Experience: At least 3 years of work experience with:
- High Rise Buildings - at least 30 stories.
- using bosun chair, swing stages, boom lifts, ladders, scaffolding.
- working with Acrylic and Oil paints
Work Setting: Exteriour
- Work on High Rise buildings (at least 30 floors)
- Using plastic paints on exterior walls
- Using chemical paints on metal and steel materials.
- Read specifications to determine quantities of materials required
- Prepare and clean surfaces using methods such as scraping, sanding, sandblasting, hydro-blasting and steam-cleaning; remove old wallpaper and loose paint; repair cracks and holes in walls; and sandpaper and apply sealer
- Mix and thin paint to obtain desired colour and texture
- Apply paint or other materials, such as stains, lacquer, enamel, oil, varnish, fibreglass, metal coating or fire retardant using brushes, rollers or spray equipment
- Measure, cut and apply wallpaper or fabric to walls
- Assemble and erect scaffolding and swing stages
- May advise customer on selection of colour schemes and choice of wall coverings
- May provide cost estimates to clients.
Indeed - 19 months ago