RADISSON HOTEL

RADISSON HOTEL Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Company
Supervisor Group Reservation Coordinator (Former Employee), Culver City, CAMay 26, 2014
This is a great job to have. I met so many people. LOve Love Love this job :)
Great Team to work with
Senior Sales Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 19, 2014
Contracted job for the hotel turn over in management. It was a great success and I learned a great deal from the experience.
Fun place to work.
Hostess / Server (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMay 19, 2014
Typical day schedule is 5:30am - 11:30am. I learned food prep and creating a comfortable environment for our guests. Direct management seems to really care and co-workers are fun and energetic.
There really isn't a hard part to this job. It's basically an entry level position in food service.
The most enjoyable part is the interaction I have with our – more... guests. – less
Hotel Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Bloomfield Hills, MIMay 18, 2014
Pros: low stress environment
Cons: rare opportunities for advancement
Good place to work with friendly co-workers. More guidance and participation of management would be necessary to make the work place better. Overall is a low stress environment to perform day work activities, but has several points that could be improved, such as compensation policy and advancement opportunity.
Workerd hard
Housekeeper (Former Employee), North Olmsted, OHMay 15, 2014
Pros: get paid
Cons: short breaks
I woke up erly every day so i can get to work on time and make a good living for me and my kids.
Helped me to Grow In Sales and given a platform to prove my skills
Assistant Manager Banquet Sales (Former Employee), New Delhi, DLMay 13, 2014
This was a great company to work at and I was always able to learn new things; however, they were quick to assume things and showed favoritism toward some employees rather than others; which resulted in my leaving. Everyday was a challenge, but I was up for it. I was constantly told by my boss that I was the hardest worker there.
Wonderful place to work
Banquet Server/Room Server (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAMay 8, 2014
Pros: wonderful pay
Cons: extremely long hours
Wonderful and beautiful place to work. I enjoyed meeting new people, interacting with the guest, communicating with the managers and my co-workers.
good learning of work
Gachibowli as a KST Sr. SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APMay 6, 2014
Pros: good attitude
Cons: long hours
good communication skills by management
attitude
good management
co workers are good
easy to work in job
staff culture was very nice
Not too bad.
Front Office and room division manager (Former Employee), Covington, KYApril 28, 2014
It was a very busy hotel with lots of maintenance issues. I worked around the clock to make sure all goes well in a busy days. But it was fun to work there even though it was a tough hotel to manage.
Bad management
Manager on Duty (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COApril 22, 2014
Pros: free breakfast in the morning
Cons: no benefits, bad pay, poor managment
The GM is a micromanager who will not allow the department heads to run their department the way they see fit. He is extremely un professional when it comes to being talking bad about employees behind their backs. It seems that all the managers are constantly at each others throats. There is no room for advancement and the pay is not enough to support – more... yourself let alone a family. – less
Good work Enviroment
Accounting Intern (Former Employee), New Delhi, DLApril 18, 2014
I enjoyed working there. Dropped because of school. It was very informative job and learnt all types of data entry.
producative good work place
Chef De Partie (Former Employee), Noida, UPApril 18, 2014
Pros: good & free place
Cons: n/a
good learning place started the new Pastry & bakery kitchen with the team of 10 local cooks
t pool was the life and heart of the hotel
Director of Engineering (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAApril 2, 2014
It was very interesting to see and interact with so many different personalities I for sure learned a lot!
every day was a rewarding job meeting and speaking with new people
Server/Banquets/Bartender (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLMarch 26, 2014
I enjoyed going to work to provide fast and friendly services to my customers and getting to know them on a personal level
Productive, fun work place and always busy and constantly moving.
Banquet Lead & Teacher Assistant Liaison (Former Employee), Warwick, RIMarch 17, 2014
Mastered all banquet functions and standard procedures in order to train 20-30 interns each trimester.
Facilitated Front of the House and all related accounting procedures for banquets varying from 15-250 people.
Independently conducted student evaluations following each event, then relayed results to appropriate professors for grading purposes.
Direct – more... contact with event organizers ensured that every client’s needs were met and expectations were surpassed. – less
great place to work
Housekeeper helper (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXMarch 4, 2014
Pros: fun
Cons: not much money
great hotel. Very nice staff. very pretty. easy work. you have slow and peak seasons.
Fun
security (Former Employee), Valley Forge, PAFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: meeting people
Cons: unset hours
like any Job it has its ups and downs you learn how to address any issue.
What a job
Executive Chef (Former Employee), warwick RIFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: fulfillment
Cons: structure
If you want fulfillment in your life with students who want to be the best they can, then this is the place to go.
Hidden Gem
National Sales Manager & Catering Sales (Former Employee), Tucson, AZFebruary 16, 2014
Stayed working for this company for many years working and learning Catering Sales to National Sales.
ok
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Tucson, AZFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
this business is ok. It started out as being a family oreinted work place, actually that is how it felt. Things changed

About RADISSON HOTEL

This hotel caters to explorers traveling in style. Radisson Hotels & Resorts is a leading upscale hotel brand, with about 420 – Read more