Radisson Hotel Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Productive workplace with awesome co-workers
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: free lunches, nice co-workers
Cons: not learning how to bake more food.
During my volunteer hours at the Radisson hotel i learned how to prepare food properly and garnish foods. My co-workers were very nice and very helpful. The hardest part of the job was preparing foods all day so much my fingers were sore. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and garnishing foods.
Excellent Team work and Management
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 11, 2012
Pros: lunch, teamwork, working with people you can rely on and fantastic work enviroment
Cons: n/a
Everyday we had a task list to complete, and a various amount of other work. We all worked as a team and management worked with us as well (rare) and it is the best work enviroment I have ever worked in. We have 100% guest satisfaction program so we were always assuring our guests had a good stay and made sure if they did not to make it right. The hardest part of a day would be having a guest we just could not satisfy no matter what we tried. All departments worked as a team together which made the daily run of the hotel fairly easy. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the variety of guests and the guest interaction. To make someones day because of a simple offering is very satisfactory! If I could I would bring my job home with me.
Fast paced
Line Cook (Former Employee), Canmore, ABAugust 16, 2012
Overall not a bad place to work, Management have a very corporate and non personable way of running things. Co-workers are very fun people most of the time.
familly, teamwork
Demi chef de partie (Current Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 15, 2012
Pros: has oppertunities to show my own idea
Cons: fixed hours
i have learn about the opportunities of showing the new idea to the team and also learning the good skill from my team too
Productive and fun place to work
LEADHAND (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJune 23, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
great company to work for.
got along well with co-workers and management.