RADISSON HOTEL

RADISSON HOTEL Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Perfect customer service
Executive Housekeeper (Former Employee), Laval, QCMay 30, 2014
Checking in the customers and checking them out.
Resolve their problems.
Communication between housekeeping department and reception.
Fun workplace
Financial Controller-Finance Department (Former Employee), KathmanduJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: work with fun
Cons: long hours work
Radisson Hotel Kathmandu is one of the top five star hotel in the country. It was a great place to work and all people were wonderful
productive and fun place to work
Buffet Attendant (Current Employee), Radisson Hotel South Edmonton AbDecember 8, 2013
Pros: good lunch
Everyday is a busy day. Learned to talk to have great cooperation with the team. My management is outstanding and my co-workers are helpful to one another.
Currently employes as the executive sous chef
Executive Sous Chef (Current Employee), Fort Mcmurray ABNovember 13, 2013
Pros: excellent management skills
Cons: perfectionist
Executive Sous Chef , preparation of bases et sauces, supervision of staff, Food costs, composition et elaboration of menus & table d’hote’s ,running the line and pass, butchery et confections of ‘‘petit four’’
fun workplace
BANQUET SERVER (Current Employee), Saskatoon, SKOctober 28, 2013
not a boring place. everyday is a good day for me at work. i love how they treat people/us.
Productive, Patience
Room Attendant Supervisor (Former Employee), London, ONJuly 31, 2013
Done 4 months Internship in Radisson as Housekeeping attendant/supervisor.
Taught me a lot to be patience and not be surprised when I enter a room.
taught me how to be communicate with Front desk and managers and maintenance, cause the hotel wont run if you do not work as a team with all departments
Productive workplace with awesome co-workers
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: free lunches, nice co-workers
Cons: not learning how to bake more food.
During my volunteer hours at the Radisson hotel i learned how to prepare food properly and garnish foods. My co-workers were very nice and very helpful. The hardest part of the job was preparing foods all day so much my fingers were sore. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and garnishing foods.
Excellent Team work and Management
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 11, 2012
Pros: lunch, teamwork, working with people you can rely on and fantastic work enviroment
Cons: n/a
Everyday we had a task list to complete, and a various amount of other work. We all worked as a team and management worked with us as well (rare) and it is the best work enviroment I have ever worked in. We have 100% guest satisfaction program so we were always assuring our guests had a good stay and made sure if they did not to make it right. The hardest – more... part of a day would be having a guest we just could not satisfy no matter what we tried. All departments worked as a team together which made the daily run of the hotel fairly easy. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the variety of guests and the guest interaction. To make someones day because of a simple offering is very satisfactory! If I could I would bring my job home with me. – less
Fast paced
Line Cook (Former Employee), Canmore, ABAugust 16, 2012
Overall not a bad place to work, Management have a very corporate and non personable way of running things. Co-workers are very fun people most of the time.
familly, teamwork
Demi chef de partie (Current Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 15, 2012
Pros: has oppertunities to show my own idea
Cons: fixed hours
i have learn about the opportunities of showing the new idea to the team and also learning the good skill from my team too
Productive and fun place to work
LEADHAND (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJune 23, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
great company to work for.
got along well with co-workers and management.
GOOD
Waitress/Hostess (Former Employee), WPB,FlJuly 15, 2014
A fun experience at a hotel restaurant job for a someone in highschool.
weekly meetings about anything you want.
Night Auditor / Front Desk (Former Employee), Brisbane, CAJuly 12, 2014
Pros: great working environment, great benefits.
Cons: constant turnover of great employees.
The whole time that I was at Radisson was a positive one. The whole staff acted so professionally about their jobs, yet everyone smiled at each other because they knew they will see each other at the weekly meetings and be talked about. The company knew about you, so you were graded fairly, and compensated well. The hardest part of the job was the saying – more... goodbyes to your co-workers when you leave for a better job somewhere; that happened quite often because of the great reputation the place had in the industry, that a lot of people were plucked away by other hotels. – less
exhausting work
management (Former Employee), Warwick, RIJuly 7, 2014
Pros: very educational
Cons: short staffed
At the time I worked there it was really short staffed and It was not uncommon for me to work 50-60 hours a week. Overall I liked working there but I physically couldn't do it in addition to school.
fun place
Chef (Former Employee), Chelmsford, MAJuly 6, 2014
To many Chiefs not enough Indians. It is a good place to work when it is busy, but when its slow your hours get cut or people get laid off
High standards, Great co-workers Great place
General Manager (Former Employee), North olmsted, OhJune 27, 2014
Pros: benefits
Great co-workers. Great place. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the guests.
My campus job
banquets department as Fellow (Current Employee), RIJune 25, 2014
This is my part-time campus job. I learned a lot of hospitality knowledge from this job.
A decent place to work.
Asst. Chief Engineer (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 25, 2014
I liked the interaction between the guest and me and also the people i worked with.
productive and fun place
Lifeguard (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJune 23, 2014
Pros: very relaxing
Cons: short breaks
It was a very enjoyable place to work at and very relaxing, always provided customer satisfaction
Great environment
Food & Beverage Manager (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLJune 19, 2014
Fun ... fun ... fun place to work. I actuall looked forward to going to work EVERY day ..

1 2 3 4 5

About RADISSON HOTEL

This hotel caters to explorers traveling in style. Radisson Hotels & Resorts is a leading upscale hotel brand, with about 420 – Read more