RADISSON HOTEL

RADISSON HOTEL Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very intensive work
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 24, 2014
one day I went little late for work, everybody had packed their cart and ready to start clean while I have to find all the stuffs for my cart. there were no enough cleaning towers for exchange. during that day, I keep going down to the laundry room get some new towers and other supplies. it slowed down my work speed and made me so hard for the whole – more... day.
I learned it is important to have the good relationship with co-worker in this case, because we can share the supplies with each other.
the hardest part of this job is when you get most of the room are very messy to clean.
the enjoyable part of the job is very personable working environment. – less
An extrodinary learning expirience
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee), TorontoNovember 5, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
Learned how to deal with difficult people
Costumer service
fun workplace
Event Supervisor (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 18, 2014
great place to enhance all your work skills. Work may become overwhelming at times but overall manageable
Productive and fun
Night Auditor & Manager (Current Employee), Niagara fallsOctober 11, 2014
Very informative, meeting new people and experiencing other cultures.
Fun workplace
SERVER (Former Employee), Sudbury, ONSeptember 24, 2014
The shifts went by quickly, I enjoyed communicating with all the different people I saw every day.
I learned how to serve specific meals and how they were made, I learned how to keep busy during a long shift, I was taught how to give my all in making sure that everyone was satisfied with their experience at the Radisson. I learned many different things – more... about the franchise during my Yes I Can training which helped with my every day skills on the job. – less
Fun, yet stressful
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONJuly 4, 2014
Pros: hotel discount with carlson.
Cons: parking, constant guest complaints
Renovations of the hotel took a lot longer than expected. It was very hard to keep front desk management. Many employees didn't have the "Yes I can" attitude. Housekeeping ran behind a lot, due to laundry or whatever.

The fun part was meeting people all over the globe. Interacting with celebrities, weddings and much more. There were so many exciting – more... parts about the job. – less
Perfect customer service
Executive Housekeeper (Former Employee), Laval, QCMay 30, 2014
Checking in the customers and checking them out.
Resolve their problems.
Communication between housekeeping department and reception.
productive and fun place to work
Buffet Attendant (Current Employee), Radisson Hotel South Edmonton AbDecember 8, 2013
Pros: good lunch
Everyday is a busy day. Learned to talk to have great cooperation with the team. My management is outstanding and my co-workers are helpful to one another.
Currently employes as the executive sous chef
Executive Sous Chef (Current Employee), Fort Mcmurray ABNovember 13, 2013
Pros: excellent management skills
Cons: perfectionist
Executive Sous Chef , preparation of bases et sauces, supervision of staff, Food costs, composition et elaboration of menus & table d’hote’s ,running the line and pass, butchery et confections of ‘‘petit four’’
fun workplace
BANQUET SERVER (Current Employee), Saskatoon, SKOctober 28, 2013
not a boring place. everyday is a good day for me at work. i love how they treat people/us.
Productive, Patience
Room Attendant Supervisor (Former Employee), London, ONJuly 31, 2013
Done 4 months Internship in Radisson as Housekeeping attendant/supervisor.
Taught me a lot to be patience and not be surprised when I enter a room.
taught me how to be communicate with Front desk and managers and maintenance, cause the hotel wont run if you do not work as a team with all departments
Productive workplace with awesome co-workers
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: free lunches, nice co-workers
Cons: not learning how to bake more food.
During my volunteer hours at the Radisson hotel i learned how to prepare food properly and garnish foods. My co-workers were very nice and very helpful. The hardest part of the job was preparing foods all day so much my fingers were sore. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and garnishing foods.
Excellent Team work and Management
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 11, 2012
Pros: lunch, teamwork, working with people you can rely on and fantastic work enviroment
Cons: n/a
Everyday we had a task list to complete, and a various amount of other work. We all worked as a team and management worked with us as well (rare) and it is the best work enviroment I have ever worked in. We have 100% guest satisfaction program so we were always assuring our guests had a good stay and made sure if they did not to make it right. The hardest – more... part of a day would be having a guest we just could not satisfy no matter what we tried. All departments worked as a team together which made the daily run of the hotel fairly easy. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the variety of guests and the guest interaction. To make someones day because of a simple offering is very satisfactory! If I could I would bring my job home with me. – less
Fast paced
Line Cook (Former Employee), Canmore, ABAugust 16, 2012
Overall not a bad place to work, Management have a very corporate and non personable way of running things. Co-workers are very fun people most of the time.
familly, teamwork
Demi chef de partie (Current Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 15, 2012
Pros: has oppertunities to show my own idea
Cons: fixed hours
i have learn about the opportunities of showing the new idea to the team and also learning the good skill from my team too
Productive and fun place to work
LEADHAND (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJune 23, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
great company to work for.
got along well with co-workers and management.

About RADISSON HOTEL

This hotel caters to explorers traveling in style. Radisson Hotels & Resorts is a leading upscale hotel brand, with about 420 – Read more