RADISSON HOTEL

RADISSON HOTEL Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun, yet stressful
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONJuly 4, 2014
Pros: hotel discount with carlson.
Cons: parking, constant guest complaints
Renovations of the hotel took a lot longer than expected. It was very hard to keep front desk management. Many employees didn't have the "Yes I can" attitude. Housekeeping ran behind a lot, due to laundry or whatever.

The fun part was meeting people all over the globe. Interacting with celebrities, weddings and much more. There were so many exciting – more... parts about the job. – less
Perfect customer service
Executive Housekeeper (Former Employee), Laval, QCMay 30, 2014
Checking in the customers and checking them out.
Resolve their problems.
Communication between housekeeping department and reception.
productive and fun place to work
Buffet Attendant (Current Employee), Radisson Hotel South Edmonton AbDecember 8, 2013
Pros: good lunch
Everyday is a busy day. Learned to talk to have great cooperation with the team. My management is outstanding and my co-workers are helpful to one another.
Currently employes as the executive sous chef
Executive Sous Chef (Current Employee), Fort Mcmurray ABNovember 13, 2013
Pros: excellent management skills
Cons: perfectionist
Executive Sous Chef , preparation of bases et sauces, supervision of staff, Food costs, composition et elaboration of menus & table d’hote’s ,running the line and pass, butchery et confections of ‘‘petit four’’
fun workplace
BANQUET SERVER (Current Employee), Saskatoon, SKOctober 28, 2013
not a boring place. everyday is a good day for me at work. i love how they treat people/us.
Productive, Patience
Room Attendant Supervisor (Former Employee), London, ONJuly 31, 2013
Done 4 months Internship in Radisson as Housekeeping attendant/supervisor.
Taught me a lot to be patience and not be surprised when I enter a room.
taught me how to be communicate with Front desk and managers and maintenance, cause the hotel wont run if you do not work as a team with all departments
Productive workplace with awesome co-workers
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: free lunches, nice co-workers
Cons: not learning how to bake more food.
During my volunteer hours at the Radisson hotel i learned how to prepare food properly and garnish foods. My co-workers were very nice and very helpful. The hardest part of the job was preparing foods all day so much my fingers were sore. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and garnishing foods.
Excellent Team work and Management
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 11, 2012
Pros: lunch, teamwork, working with people you can rely on and fantastic work enviroment
Cons: n/a
Everyday we had a task list to complete, and a various amount of other work. We all worked as a team and management worked with us as well (rare) and it is the best work enviroment I have ever worked in. We have 100% guest satisfaction program so we were always assuring our guests had a good stay and made sure if they did not to make it right. The hardest – more... part of a day would be having a guest we just could not satisfy no matter what we tried. All departments worked as a team together which made the daily run of the hotel fairly easy. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the variety of guests and the guest interaction. To make someones day because of a simple offering is very satisfactory! If I could I would bring my job home with me. – less
Fast paced
Line Cook (Former Employee), Canmore, ABAugust 16, 2012
Overall not a bad place to work, Management have a very corporate and non personable way of running things. Co-workers are very fun people most of the time.
familly, teamwork
Demi chef de partie (Current Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 15, 2012
Pros: has oppertunities to show my own idea
Cons: fixed hours
i have learn about the opportunities of showing the new idea to the team and also learning the good skill from my team too
Productive and fun place to work
LEADHAND (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJune 23, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
great company to work for.
got along well with co-workers and management.
Good company to work for.
Chef / Kitchen Manager (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCSeptember 9, 2014
Business was slow. I learned how to manage a kitchen. Great co-workers.
Great place to work at.
Front Desk Supervisor/MOD (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 8, 2014
Worked at the Radisson for over four years. Greatly appreciate the managers that taught me a lot in the Hospitality industry. Was given great opportunities to grow and expand my knowledge.
The only thing I can say is please take care of your workers at all times.
Reservation Representative (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 3, 2014
Pros: definitely excellent work place for me..
Cons: nothing at all
I look forward to go to work everyday that is because of my supervisor that very compassion and she is very nice. I can't ask for more to me she is perfect supervisor I ever had. I love talking to my co-workers they very nice they work hard everyday the most part I enjoy the most of my job is dealing with guests interact with them and there happy because – more... I deliver my job 110% everyday with the help of my department ii is so easy to do my job. Thank you again – less
best working environment
Trainee (Former Employee), KathmanduAugust 31, 2014
Pros: free meals
Cons: long hours(12 hours a day)
i worked for 6 days a week. i had worked in kitchen department and i had learned chinese and indian cuisine. my seniors treated me well and were always co-operative.
Wonderful Company
Engineer (Former Employee), Marietta, GAAugust 28, 2014
Great Company
Easy to learn many new things
Co-workers were very good to each other
it was my 1st experiance in hospitality industry
House Keeping Attendent (Former Employee), kathmandu, nepal.August 17, 2014
As, that was my first experiance i was quite unknown about my job task and responsibility. after onward i joined there i got chance to learn so many things about my duty as well s hospitality industry..
Mostly great
Security Officer (Former Employee), Appleton, WIAugust 15, 2014
The job was very enjoyable, the only lacking aspect was the large swing in hours
very busy place that employee's had to wear alot of hats-needed a little more benefits to compensaate employee's
Food and Beverage Supervisor (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAAugust 10, 2014
Pros: lot of guests retention-management training
Cons: no benefits package
I BEGIN THIS JOB AND TRAINED BY FOOD AND BEVERAGE DIRECTOR, WE HAD TO WEAR ALOT OF HATS. VERY BUSY AND LIKE MOST JOBS HAVE, IT HAD DRAMA BUT WAS VERY GOOD ON EMPOWERING EMPLOYEE'S
work day
Intern (Former Employee), Warwick, RIAugust 9, 2014
Internship. Loved everything about it, learned so much. Worked in every department of the hotel.

1 2 3 4 5

About RADISSON HOTEL

This hotel caters to explorers traveling in style. Radisson Hotels & Resorts is a leading upscale hotel brand, with about 420 – Read more