Radiation Solutions Inc. currently has a need for a Senior Electrical Engineer to assist in its ongoing projects. The position’s essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
The position requires direct involved in the industrial product line Life-Cycle from initial Concept Phase to R&D to Qualifications, Verifications and Approvals to final Production Release and Maintenance. It also requires research, development, design, test and support electrical components, systems, system level and board level design engineering.
*Lead a small group of engineers
*Provide production floor support, interface and guidance
*Review designs and provide technical guidance.
*Perform hardware and firmware design activities.
*Manage design documentation.
*Participate in project review and scheduling meetings, provide status to management.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, MS in Electrical Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 10 years hands-on experience in electrical engineering with relevant project lead and management experience
- Experience in managing a team of engineers & motivating them to achieve highest proficiency
- Design of Analog, Digital, mixed-signal processing circuits, and high voltage circuitry
- Extensive knowledge of RF EMI EMC, and building compliant systems to meet FCC UL and CE standards
- FPGA programming in VHDL using Xilinx tools
- Modeling and simulation of circuits using Pspice and Matlab
- Expert in analyzing signal integrity, timing, bandwidth, and signal processing
- Experience with Microcontrollers PIC, DSP, and PLDs
- Programming in C, C++ and software debugging skills
- Communication protocols experience in TCP, SPI, RS232, RS485, USB, LVDs
- Programming experience in Windows
- Hardware/firmware troubleshooting skills using scope and logic analyzer, etc
- Experience in building prototype boards and cables, integrating and testing on systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated people skills, both inside and outside the project team
Indeed - 30+ days ago