Radiant Employee Reviews

Fun Workplace Environment
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Cape Town Western CapeFebruary 10, 2016
My day mostly consisted of signing up new client for the product that I was given to sell.

It was a lot of field work which I didn't mind at all.

Although it was hard to persuade people to buy your product and to ensure them of the benefits it held for them were legit was the hardest part.

Nevertheless I loved every moment interacting with new faces and personalities everyday.
Pros
working hours as short
Cons
no benefits
Contract position
Senior Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHFebruary 10, 2016
Company was out of touch with employment site. Little assistance provided. No advance notice of discontinuation of employment
Cons
no benefits
isting out the Documents and documenting the project
DOCUMENT CONTROLLER (Current Employee) –  Doha, DAWJanuary 30, 2016
Preparing Daily, Weekly & Monthly Site Progress Report Receive incoming document from main contractor & consultant
 Receiving delivery invoices, create and maintain tracker for drawing approval process and technical submittals. Record keeping of received and sent letters to the various consultants and other contractors.
 Receive incoming document from main contractor & consultant, submit & copy outgoing drawings and other documents, backup electronically through extra hard copies of a document.
 Prepare, log and distribute all outgoing transmittals & receive, log and distribute all incoming transmittals. Maintain electronic registers for Letters, MOM, Memos, NCRs, RFIs, DCR’s, Reports, Transmittal
Upload all drawings and necessary documents in PM Wed. for Consultant Approval
 Transmit all received document to we transfer for head office reference and action recording W IR
, MIR Submission on PM Wed System for documentation Tracking To maintain proper records for all documents whether inside or outside the company.
Remove superseded drawings / technical data, and replace with more current data from the site team.
3+ Yrs of Work Experience as Sr. Research Engineer
"Sr. Engineer- Research & Development" (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMay 20, 2016
Good Management and loved to work with Radiant as my colleagues are friendly and supportive at any time.
Good Work Environment with skilled workmen and high end equipment's and Machinaries.
Execellent
Data Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 14, 2016
This was an excellent place to work and to be advanced until NCR took over. Then everything went to bad, the work load doubled everyone was out of a job and no one cared about anything anymore
Great place to advance in my career
Executive Assistant/Accountant (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAOctober 8, 2015
This was in the linen industry. Started as the Executive Assistant and ended with administration of payables through to financial statements.

Great group of owners, very intelligent, and willing to share their knowledge.
Pros
Family Oriented
Cons
Healthcare
Freedom of work
Director Operations (Current Employee) –  Surat, GujaratApril 18, 2016
Good Management team to encourage to learn about Markets trends with the challenging job of developments with team members
Pros
freedom of work
Cons
long work houres
Great Place
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Temple Terrace, FLNovember 25, 2014
Enjoy Working there, Place customers first, then work on paper when it is slow, double check all cash flows, develop new associates, cross reference with other local businesses, talk with all venders to both work on micromanaging and increasing sales, accounting, talk to owner about profit, setup daily, weekly, and monthly sales, set quotas, hardest part was getting on the same page as the owner as there was a culture difference on understanding each other. The best part was the guest interaction and privatizing sales to meet local needs and wants.
Pros
2 legit breaks, able to talk over your schedule, paid based off your performance
Cons
no medical, culture difference, no hr, not much room to move up.
great learning experience
Assistant Controller (Current Employee) –  -March 18, 2015
• Assistant Controller for Accounting Department consisting of seven staff members
• Provide financial reports to senior management and external auditors (Controller, Vice President of Operations, and Chief Financial Officer ) such as Trial Balances, Profit/Loss, Cash Flow, Balance Sheets Executive Summary, Margin Report, Inventory Report
• Serve as the liaison between the Marketing, Transportation, Real Estate, and Accounting Departments
• Prepare presentations for internal department meetings as well as for key clients (brand meetings for Marathon, Citgo)
• Manage end-to-end accounting for 50 consignee gas locations
• Perform fuel supply management for 48 dealer locations (analysis of account statuses for gas deliveries)
• Audit Lease Summaries, Dealer Supply Agreements, Franchisee Agreements for compliance
• Create reports from conception through completion for special requests
• Serve as Project Manager on software upgrade
• Commercial/General Liability insurance
• Complete Month-End Close Processes (inventory analysis, commissions calculation, cost of sales)
• Maintain the addition of new assets, disposal of assets, depreciation, construction in progress accounts
• File tangible taxes for personal property taxes annually
• Complete audits internally (inventory, aged trial balances, balance sheets, cash accounts)
• Prepare financials, provide supporting documentation for external auditors (Dowell and Perez)
• Bill/collect rent, utilities, invoices, credit card fees
• Process treasury transactions including the collection of large cash deposits/payments, and electronic funds
  more... transfers  less
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
less than average pay
good job, solid pay
Field Services Lead (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 4, 2013
great place to work for. lots of comradery and theres always the possibility for advancement
Pros
great coworkers and management
Cons
long hours, physical work
Great place and team. We became big enogh to be aquire by competition
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 28, 2013
fast paced, always challenging. I worked with the best team with the longest retention rate in the company. Getting all material received and put away correctly in the proper way. Working with accounts closely to correct any errors, and to make sure counts were set proper (by foot, per 1000 etc.). The most difficult part was working with new buyers to keep material coming in with proper identification and counts labeled and in most cost effective shipping method.
Although doing my own job was one thing, understanding the way others did theirs or why and how management blended all together for a continuous flow was always interesting. The best part was always to complete an inventory with minimal errors.
Pros
great team
Cons
long distance from home 42 miles one way
DSA of Hutch
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  MumbaiJanuary 31, 2013
 Co-ordination with the Collection Team and its operation
 As Supervisor handling team (value of portfolio 60lakh) of 24 boys’ and 6 TC
 Co-ordination with the customer queries & other relevant departments resolving queries.
 Issuing ID Cards and Receipt Books to the Field Executives.
 Conducting filed visits whenever required. Reconciliation of statement brief to the customer
 Uploading daily payments on system. Error free MIS report generation based on data
 Allocate cases to Tele-Calling staff and monitor collection performance on a daily basis
 Monitoring Tele-Calling staff and Field staff in terms of Collection, feedback and call log analysis so that can make a conscious effort for improvements. 90 day’s to 180 day’s recovery and collection of payment from client. Analysis Day to Day Report
Pros
lunches
Cons
long
VERY ACTIVE AND FAST PACED WORKPLACE
Shift Manager/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 8, 2013
EVERYDAY WAS A BUSY DAY AT RADIANT WHICH WAS GREAT BECAUSE THE DAY WOULD GO BY PRETTY FAST. THERE WAS CONSTANTLY SOMETHING TO DO SUCH AS ATTEND TO CUSTOMERS, STOCK THE SHELVES, CLEAN THE STORE, OR TAKE OUT THE TRASH. I ALSO LEARNED HOW TO ORDER PRODUCTS FOR THE STORE AND PLACE THEM INTO THE SYSTEM, CHECK INVOICES, FILL THE SAFE WITH CURRENCY, AND PLACE ANY MAINTENANCE CALLS. THE MANAGEMENT AND CO-WORKERS WERE GREAT AND FUN TO WORK WITH AND ANYTIME THERE WAS A NEW EMPLOYEE I WOULD BE THE ONE TO TRAIN THEM.
I believe they needs more people skills. They understand their business but doesn't see in the eyes of the operators
Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 11, 2015
My typical day fielding calls from the operators. Visiting the sites updating them on the current Mystery Shop or how they scored and improve their next shop.

Most enjoyable is helping these sites, understanding their business. Getting to know them, their families and what they enjoy. We're in a partnership together. If they don't succeed, we may not either.

The hardest part of the job is understanding my supervisor, wondering" am I doing a good job or not". Seems like there's always negatives but never good job.
Pros
working with the sites
Cons
it seems like its a 24/7 job even on vacation.
great owner
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Temple Terrace, FLNovember 21, 2014
Typically you would think that it is just paperwork from the start, but there it is all about the guest. Then later on in the day it is dealing with venders, and then adjusting your stock to make sure everything is accounted for. I would develop associates and test them on what they were developed on. Would submit daily numbers to the owner. I would also prep weekly numbers to make sure everything is accounted for when we do the monthly review. accounting, increase profit margin. It was only difficult when you do what you are told then they change there mind. IT was fun all around.
Pros
very positive energy
Cons
franchise
Fire Supervisor, Safety Supervisor , Safety Officer , Fire Officer, HSE officer,
Fire Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kashipur, ULJanuary 19, 2014
• Responsible for the Operation of Firefighting system i.e. Fire Hydrant System, Sprinkler System, Fire Tender operation
• Responsible for reporting of all fire safety related activities to Safety Manager
• Coordinate for the Fire Extinguishers maintenance and refilling
• Coordinate for the Fire hydrant system Maintenance
• Responsible for the preparation of Monthly Fire Safety Report and for the submission to Safety manager
• Responsible to maintain the records of fire extinguishers, fire hydrant system and fire tender
• Responsible for the fire drills
• Responsible for the accident investigation related to fire
• Responsible for conducted the fire safety trainings and to maintain the training records
• To conduct the safety committee meeting under the supervision of safety manager
Working for Radiant was an excellent experience.
CCRC/Managing Coordinator/QA/QC Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 19, 2013
On a typical day I saw patients, review budgets, supervised coordinator, review new studies, scheduled monitors, and monitored time sheets. I learned how to manage numerous staff members and separate being a manager from a friend. My co-workers were my employees and also my friends. The hardest part of my job was having to discipline my staff. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to multitask and work acceptable hours.
Pros
being able to do numerous aspects of research.
Cons
having ti dicipline staff/friends.
IT WAS A JOB
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  FLETCHER AND ON DALE M.April 7, 2013
THEY COMPANY DID STRIVE ON CUSTOMER SERVICE. IT IS A JOB SO WHAT CAN YOU SAY
Pros
to help make people day better
Cons
the pay and benefits
Fantastic, driven company and employees.
Field Services Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 1, 2012
Radiant Systems was a great company. Management was committed to developement of driven employees.
Easy to work with
Production Control Clerk (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAJanuary 15, 2015
I am able to fulfill my position with ease. My co-workers are wonderful to work with here in my facility.
Pros
able to keep renewing contracts
Cons
kraft in woburn closing