Radiant Communications is a leading provider of managed network and cloud hosting solutions for medium-size enterprises. Leveraging one of the largest Internet footprints across Canada, Radiant offers a comprehensive portfolio of reliable, secure and scalable IT infrastructure services, simplified under a single point of contact. For over 16 years, many of Canada's most recognized brand names have been relying on Radiant to support their mission-critical business operations.
Based in Vancouver, the UI/UX Developer/Designer will be responsible for the design and implementation of a modern user interface for web applications as part of a small team of software developers. This individual must understand modern/agile software development lifecycle processes and enjoy working in a challenging environment to develop state of the art software based on complex requirements. The successful candidate must have knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and modern UI design patterns and be an independent, highly-motivated, results-driven individual who has a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Design and implement UI for ASP.NET MVC web applications
- Maintain/improve UI/UX for current ASP.NET MVC web applications
- Communicate with team members and other Radiant departments as needed
- Troubleshoot problems and fix bugs in a timely manner
- Research complex problems, find optimal solutions and implement them
- Complete tasks on agile board based on given priorities
- Contribute to internal wiki for software documentation
- Perform other duties and special projects as required
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field is required
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of web UI development experience required
- Ability to improve user experience by simplifying and refining user interface
- Basic C# knowledge required
- Understand principles of Agile Development
- Ability to learn new software technology and use it
Nice to Have Skills
- Knowledge of MVC architecture pattern is an asset
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Web API is an asset
- Knowledge of .NET asynchronous programming with “async” and “await” is an asset
Radiant Communications Corp. is engaged in providing a national network of Internet protocol (IP) based solutions to business. It also...