Are you are looking to get your foot in the door with a creative start-up and/or have the entrepreneurial spirit?
We are a startup Creative Agency. We pride ourselves in producing, sourcing and assembling innovative projects and strategies that provide concrete results for our clients. Through our strategic resources, marketing and creative experience we are able to produce a wide variety of effective strategies and creative ideas that are tailored to your organization's individual needs. We are obsessed with rising trends in business, marketing and the creative industry.
We have exciting expansion plans for 2014, including the launch of our RadRou Video Platform as well as a few exciting and fun events lined up, so we are looking for a motivated individual to help us scale the organization and our outreach.
Benefits to you
- You will gain a strong understanding of how to grow a business from the ground up
- You will be working directly with the founders, learning essential business and marketing skills while gaining in-depth insight into the creative industry
- Experience in a fast paced growth industry
- Measurable results oriented campaigns and projects that can be highlighted and utilized for future employers
- Manage our blog and social media, publishing original while providing the strategy for you
- Research and generate posts for our blog and as a guest writer for other relevant blogs where we can get the word out about Girls Raising and our initiatives
- Use social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and blog to communicate our messages and create buzz
- Develop online promotions and contests
- Assist in creating a communication and branding strategy for both internal and external projects
- Assist in planning RadRou’s marketing plan for the next 3 months
- A strong understanding of Social Media and blogging
- Excellent writing skills required
- Experience with Wordpress or similar blogging platform or willingness to learn quickly
- A desire to work with a small startup company to help the company grow with your skills and contributions.
- A creative thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Organized, enthusiastic, analytical and proactive
- Able to work independently and have an entrepreneurial spirit
Note that this is an unpaid position but we have plenty of love and experience for you!
Length: 3 Months March-June
Position: Full Time
Location: Our office located @: 358 Dufferin St. (Unit 111) Toronto, ON. M6K 1Z8