Machine Tool Sales Engineer – Direct Sales
We currently have opportunities for experienced Machine Tool Sales Engineer. The ideal candidate will have excellent Job experience in the field of Machine tool sales and metal-cutting technology for the aerospace, automotive, electronics, construction and other manufacturing industries. They must be able to apply the knowledge learned to solve problems and suggest innovative solutions.
Typical activities include:
- Managing and directing sales accounts for machine tool sales
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations on project specific machine tool requirements, features and technical capabilities
- Help customer with pre-sale machine tool selection
- Negotiate and close sales order contracts
- Providing customer support.
- Explain, and where applicable, demonstrate the operation, function utility and benefits of the Company's industrial equipment.
- Participate in regular sales meetings and provide updates on sales leads, new clients, existing clients and progress of goal attainment
- Be actively involved in crisis management and operational productivity issues after sale of equipment (i.e. customer complaints, emergency customer visits, etc.).
- Communicate suggestions for improvement.
- Assist in the preparation of annual sales forecasts, as required.
- Submit expenses and reports using the established procedures
Position Skills and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate or Diploma in Sales/Business or Sales Engineer Diploma
- Candidates must have Machine Tool Sales experience and should have understanding of various manufacturing and automaton environments
- Candidate must have understanding of blueprints, GD&T as well as other technical aspects of Machine tools.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Windows operating systems.
- Working knowledge of sales force software is a definite benefit
- Strong command of English Language both written and verbal a must.
- Works well in team situations
- Able to work well unsupervised
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Willingness to travel frequently
Job Benefits and Perks
- Group Benefits Plan
- Opportunity for Bonuses
Racer Machinery International Inc. (RACER) manufactures innovative custom engineered CNC machine tools, metal cutting engine lathes and...