We currently have opportunities for experienced General Machinist.
The General Machinist will be required to participate in following activities. This is a hands on position.
Typical activities include:
- Produce quality parts on manual machines for daily production
- Setup and operate manual engine lathes
- Setup and operate manual milling machines
- Setup and operate surface grinders, cylindrical grinders
- Must have the ability to operate conventional/manual machine tools
- Experience with: drill presses and deburring
- Experience with measuring tools: Micrometers, Calipers and gauges
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables
- Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance
- Strong documentation and reporting skills
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work to demanding tolerances
- Ability to program CNC machine tools (would be an asset)
Position Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Post-secondary diploma or certification in a related field preferred
- Strong command of English Language both written and verbal a must.
- Good understanding of tooling and material properties
- Familiar with GD & T
- Computer literate.
- Machine maintenance and repair skills would be a definite benefit
- Works well in team situations
- Able to work well unsupervised
Job Benefits and Perks
- Group Benefits Plan
Racer Machinery International Inc. (RACER) manufactures innovative custom engineered CNC machine tools, metal cutting engine lathes and...