Manufacturing Execution Systems
As an integral part of the RTS Consulting team, and working in a fast-paced, innovative environment you will be empowered to sell Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) solutions primarily powered by SAP MII (as well Rockwell, Proficy, Iconics, etc), Automation Controls, and related services to prospective new and existing customers.
You will be responsible to manage the sales process from prospecting, lead qualification, account strategy, customer presentations through to successful sales cycle closure.
As well guide and co-ordinate RTS’s engineering and consulting team to evolve proposal solution effort meeting customer’s requirements.
The ideal candidate has a university degree/college diploma or work equivalent and knowledge of manufacturing operational excellence solutions. A minimum of 5 years applicable sales or business experience is required.
Candidates must be results-driven with proven ability to sell and project a positive, professional attitude. The candidate must be able to effectively communicate with the English language. Other requirements:
- Familiar with the SAP organization and relative personnel
- Call on senior management, executives and the “C” suite
- Identify the true decision makers within large organizations
- Become well versed on our clients business
- Gain an intimate understanding of the underlying business issues of the entire company
- Brainstorm propositions, value added services and proposals that have a significant positive bottom line impact on clients’ organization, increasing throughput/quality/profit, reducing downtime/labor content/etc
- Differentiate the RTS solution from competitors
- Focus RTS deliverables on value and client return on investment
- Look for opportunities for RTS Automation Design/Build of Greenfield plants/processes
The individual ideally has had exposure to the following:
- Has worked with SAP Account Exec’s and the SAP VAR Partner community
- MES sales
- SAP MII Knowledge
- Manufacturing operational consulting
Manufacturing Execution System Solutions
- SAP MII Manufacturing Operational Solutions,
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Asset Utilization
- Manufacturing Key Performance Indicators
- Manufacturing Operational Consulting and implementation
- Manufacturing Automation/Integration Services
- Control systems electrical engineering
- Programmable logic controllers, SCADA solutions
- Custom control panel manufacturing
This position may require travel throughout N. America, typically not to exceed 60%. The position can be executed via home office in most cases with occasional head office meetings required. This position is best executed from the Philadelphia, PA area.
Compensation is made up of a base salary, bonus based on revenue generated and profit sharing based on company performance.