On behalf of our public sector client we are seeking for a middleware consultant with following skills:
- 10+ years experience with large application development and implementations. 10+ years experience in maintaining and enhancing customized applications and systems solutions developed on IBM WebsphereProcess Server (WPS) and WebSphere-BPEL
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL, preferably PL/SQL.
- Knowledge and understanding of Java.
- Knowledge and understanding of Object Oriented programming concepts.
o Knowledge and understanding of code management and promotion processes.
o Understanding of ITIL processes for incident, problem and change management.
o WebSphere Process Server configuration, management and monitoring in a Clustered Environment
o Business Process Execution Language (BPEL)
o Enterprise Service Bus Mediation
o IBM WebSphere Adapter for Siebel Business Applications
o IBM WebSphere Adapter for Oracle e-Business Suite
o Enterprise Records and Document Management System (ERDMS)
o Bash (AIX)
o Web Services
- Demonstrable experience with integration of Siebel CRM as part of a larger case management, customer relationship management or other business application. Prefer experience with, Oracle eBS, Oracle Policy Automation and Websphere Process Server and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus similar tools.
Indeed - 9 months ago
RS Tec Systems Inc. is an Information Technology and Management consulting service providers. We specialize in managing, assessing,...