We are looking for a informatica administrator for one year contract with one of our public sector client.
- Administer Informatica – including installation/configuration of SUN Solaris (Powercenter 9);
- Perform and test migration/patches for Informatica 9 to later versions on SUN Solaris.
- Create and run Systems Acceptance test plans for new applications and enhancement to existing applications.
- Participate in the QA activities such as deliverables review, test data, test plans, and user acceptance testing.
- Develop ETL deployment plan for the test, pre-production and production environment;
- Update ETL documentation including: Operation Manual documents, installation instructions, Mappings specs, Update ETL Design Spec and other technical documentation as needed.
- Support operational data loads by preparing environment, loading the data, validating and testing data loads and fixing issues related to load failures.
- Create scripts using Unix shell for automating ETL repository backups, restores and disk space and user clean-up etc
- Test and deploy full code package for ESDW using Visual Source Safe
- Create, maintain and tune DB2 and Oracle queries, procedures and views as required.
- Strong Informatica 9.x Administration experience on SUN Solaris platforms. Experience in maintaining ETL for Data Warehouse
- High level of expertise in writing reusable Informatica code and Unix Shell scripts
- Experience writing efficient and complex queries for Oracle11g and Db2 9 Databases
- Identifies, researches, and resolves ETL root cause of production issues or system problems
- Experience in code promotion process using Informatica Deployment Groups and VSS
- Experience in using version 9.1 including software installation/configuration, code migration and performance tuning /optimization.
- Proven design and development experience as Informatica ETL Programmer/Developer
- Working experience in debugging mappings, transformations, mapplets and source qualifier files and Unit testing the newly developed ETL components
- Experience of conducting System Acceptance Testing.
- Good Knowledge of MS Project and Visio.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- COMPUTING ENVIRONMENT:
- Large scale Applications - Data warehousing/BI environment with N-Tier Architecture
- Informatica 9, Cognos 10
- SUN Solaris 7, Windows2003/2008 Server\
- IIS Manager v6.x/7.x
Indeed - 10 months ago
RS Tec Systems Inc. is an Information Technology and Management consulting service providers. We specialize in managing, assessing,...