One of our public sector client is looking for GIS consultant with following skills for a 4 month contract :
- Experience in spatial database design for optimization, performance and editing
- Experience with database design, development and implementation in SQL Server
- Experience with ESRI/SDE data modelling and data manipulation
- Experience working in virtual server environments
- Experience customizing ESRI ArcMap
- Experience with ESRI ArcGIS Server 10.1
- Experience with Rolta OnPoint application, including security setup, layer editing configuration, application customizations, including enabling spatial layer snapping functionality.
- Experience developing OPS standard architecture documentation for the purposes of passing architectural checkpoints
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills; verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to do technical documentation
- A team player with a track record for meeting strict deadlines
RS Tec Systems Inc. is an Information Technology and Management consulting service providers. We specialize in managing, assessing,...