Recruit qualified personnel/tradespeople within Canada and through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program; support the Human Resources and Safety Departments; provide support to other departments within the organization when workload permits
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage applications, phone calls, walk-ins;
- Assist HR Department, assist other departments within the organization when workload permits
- Organize and attend career fairs;
- Book Drug & Alcohol tests and assessments
- Book employee safety orientations
- Complete employee screening, selection, and deployment;
- Adhere to the Employment Standards Codes, Human Rights and Legislation policies, programs and practices;
- Maintain and file field resumes;
- Manage the HR e-mail account,
- Assemble, label and file all required documents and correspondences;
- Maintain and update the Corporate Social Media Presence; postings, etc.;
- Distribute and process new hire and rehire documentation for field forces;
- Three plus years’ experience in recruitment, preferably in a heavy industrial construction environment;
- HR and Safety experience is desired;
- Experience and Knowledge of the Temporary Foreign Worker Program
- Diploma or Certificate in related discipline from an accredited post-secondary institution is required; equivalencies may be considered.
- Intermediate computer experience; MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Organizational skills and experience in processing, tracking and managing documents;
- Communication skills –both written, verbal and listening;
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Strong time management skills and professionalism;
- Team player;
- Ability to deal with detail accurately;
- Strong Interpersonal skills;
- Must have initiative and ability to manage tasks independently;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Able to maintain confidentiality;
- Impeccable employee service skills, confidentiality, and professionalism.
Salary will be dependent on qualifications and experience. RS Line also has a comprehensive benefits plan that includes extended health, dental, vision care, life, disability, and more!
RS Line Contr. Co. Ltd. has been meeting the electrical infrastructure design construction and maintenance needs of utilities and industry...