Recruit qualified personnel/tradespeople within Canada and through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program; support the Human Resources and Safety Departments; provide support to other departments within the organization when workload permits
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage applications, phone calls, walk-ins;
- Assist HR Department, assist other departments within the organization when workload permits
- Organize and attend career fairs;
- Book Drug & Alcohol tests and assessments
- Book employee safety orientations
- Complete employee screening, selection, and deployment;
- Adhere to the Employment Standards Codes, Human Rights and Legislation policies, programs and practices;
- Maintain and file field resumes;
- Manage the HR e-mail account,
- Assemble, label and file all required documents and correspondences;
- Maintain and update the Corporate Social Media Presence; postings, etc.;
- Distribute and process new hire and rehire documentation for field forces;
- Three plus years’ experience in recruitment, preferably in a heavy industrial construction environment;
- HR and Safety experience is desired;
- Experience and Knowledge of the Temporary Foreign Worker Program
- Diploma or Certificate in related discipline from an accredited post-secondary institution is required; equivalencies may be considered.
- Intermediate computer experience; MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Organizational skills and experience in processing, tracking and managing documents;
- Communication skills –both written, verbal and listening;
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Strong time management skills and professionalism;
- Team player;
- Ability to deal with detail accurately;
- Strong Interpersonal skills;
- Must have initiative and ability to manage tasks independently;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Able to maintain confidentiality;
- Impeccable employee service skills, confidentiality, and professionalism.
Salary will be dependent on qualifications and experience. RS Line also has a comprehensive benefits plan that includes extended health, dental, vision care, life, disability, and more!
Indeed - 20 months ago
RS Line Contr. Co. Ltd. has been meeting the electrical infrastructure design construction and maintenance needs of utilities and industry...