Receiving and reviewing project documentation and drawings
- Working with Clients to correct issues in documentation and drawings
- Contacting and visiting foreman to review work completed in the field
- Aid foreman in completing tasks in the field
- Reviewing schedules for large multi-year projects
- Perform calculations on loaded equipment to determine proper rigging and lifting methods
- Review designs of hardware and develop plans to improve existing hardware
Engineering diploma or degree in Civil/Electrical or related field would be an asset
-Primavera is considered an asset but not a requirement
- Background in Engineering (1-3 years’ experience is considered an asset)
- Experience in construction or production industries is considered and asset
- Ability to work in the field at active construction sites
- Use of MS Office (Excel, Presentation, Project, & Word)
- Willing to relocate in 1-3 years.
-Frequent travel with some overnight stays expected
RS Line together with Remcon, is the largest privately held power line construction group, nationally recognized for its capabilities,...