RS Line Contr. Co. is looking for an Office Administrator to join their Project Office in Rimbey, Alberta! This position will be responsible for the day-to-day functioning of the project office including: answering phones, filing, incoming and outgoing mail and courier packages, faxes, timesheets for the work crews and other related duties as required.
This description is a guide to the duties of this role and may be expanded upon based on the candidate and needs of the position.
As the successful candidate, you possess:
- Positive, professional attitude and pleasant telephone manner
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office 2010
- Ability to work as part of a team and proven ability to work independently as required
- Willing to take on projects and complete them with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and organization skills
- 1 to 2 years office experience
This position is expected to last until the end of April 2014 with the possibility of an extension.
Compensation for this position is between $20 to $22 per hour, depending on qualifications and experience. It also includes an excellent benefits plan after 3 months of employment.
Due to the volume of resumes expected to be received; only resumes from potential candidates who meet the requirements noted and who earn an invitation to interview will be contacted.
**Please email your resume quoting “Office Administrator – 10292013RA” in the Subject Line.