RS Line Contr. Co. has been meeting the electrical infrastructure, design, construction and maintenance needs of utilities and industry throughout Canada and the world since 1976. RS Line and parent company Remcon in Saskatchewan, together form one of the largest power line construction companies in Western Canada. With our extensive fleet of conventional rubber tired and specialty all-terrain utility construction equipment, and a sizeable work force of highly skilled employees, whether it is new construction or emergency maintenance, RS Line has conventional and specialty equipment and training to handle any project.
To staff upcoming projects located throughout Alberta we are currently recruiting General Labourers. As the successful candidate you possess the following:
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to closely follow direction
- Attention to detail
- Minimum of one year in a similar role
- CSA approved steel-toed boots
The accountabilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Assist heavy equipment operators, perform spotting of trucks and other heavy equipment
- Dig trenches and excavations where the use of equipment is not suitable
- Perform all other labourer duties as requested by the supervisor
Starting wage is $18 to $20 per hour. We also offer an excellent benefits package including health, dental, short and long term disability and more!
Due to the volume of resumes expected to be received; only resumes from potential candidates who meet the requirements noted and who earn an invitation to interview will be contacted.
**Please email your resume quoting "Labourer - 05022013-LMO/02" in the Subject Heading. Thank you for your interest in working with us here at RS Line!