Make Your Mark From Day One!
Interested in developing and implementing a lead management process for award- winning company? We need people with excellent telephone etiquette and people management skills.
Location: Toronto Reports to: President
RS Homes is looking for an individual with a strong background in Sales and Lead Generation to join a passionate, growing team that is driving RS Homes to new levels of leadership in the Home Renovation and Custom Home Build industry. The Sales Executive will play a key role for the company by establishing an end-to-end leads process and guiding the implementation and execution.
- Develops goal plan for the company, to achieve the sales targets during the fiscal year
- Complete understanding of the best practices in luxury home renovation, custom build home, home addition industry
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with home owners and decision makers
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities, including the use of Microsoft Outlook to maintain accurate records to maximize opportunities.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
Relationships and Roles:
Internal / External Cooperation
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with the team
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
- (5) years of experience in Sales.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Office
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
To get an understanding of our company, you can visit www.rshomes.ca
Indeed - 15 months ago