Increase sales by expertly managing the sales relationships with accounts in the assigned territory. The position will help develop and execute the sales strategy while concentrating on resellers and B2B customers. The position will implement marketing campaigns and programs and generally create demand for graphics products including laminators, film, accessories and other print finishing product including power trimmer.
- Maintain a highly creative, energetic and resourceful approach while developing and executing strategic account plans consistent with Royal Sovereign’s selling process.
- Implement effective plans and programs.
- Research market demand and collaborate with factory to manage product development
- Implement product launch, promotion and phase plans.
- Develop reseller business relationships at all levels, across numerous departments including sales, sales management, e-commerce, purchasing and management.
- Recruit dealers as necessary in order to achieve overall goals.
- Work with dealers to make end user calls in order to present and sell RS solutions.
- Attend a variety of customer meetings, trade shows, training sessions, seminars, conference and events as needed.
- Accurately forecast sales, produce timely reporting and other materials as needed.
- Collaborate efficiently with the marketing team to meet division goals and customer satisfaction.
- Develop a collaborative culture and demonstrate successful skills in driving high performance relationships with customers.
- Work within a prescribed budget.
- Manage channel inventory including purchases and returns.
- Act as a liaison between customers and Royal Sovereign AR & AP Departments.
- Train reseller personnel.
- Work with VP Sales to develop, implement and review all quarterly business plans.
- Achieve assigned quota goals and MBOs
- Other projects as assigned from time to time.
- Over 5 years sales experience in territory/regional/national account management or business development
- Strong product management skill
- Proficient industry knowledge of graphics products industry printing and sign shops.
- Negotiations and Presentation skills training by recognized organization