RPM Technologies provides software solutions and services to some of the largest financial services companies in Canada. We offer product record keeping and distribution systems, supporting a full range of investments (mutual funds, term deposits, and securities), accounts (RRSP) and regulatory bodies (MFDA, IIROC).
We are searching for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to join our team. One of the positions is for a bilingual (English/French) candidate.
QA Analysts perform a range of testing activities to ensure that all software development performed by RPM Technologies meets documented business requirements and is of the highest quality. QA Analysts are engaged throughout the entire software delivery and QA life cycle.
- Participate in test strategy planning, test case design and documentation, test execution and test reporting.
- Execute documented test cases, including project testing, system integration testing and regression testing on various products.
- Collaborate with RPM’s Business Analysts and Software Developers as required to ensure successful testing outcomes
- Lead and/or participate in internal or external training sessions concerning new releases and product functionality.
- Maintain solid knowledge of the financial services industry regulatory environments (i.e. CRA, MRQ, MFDA, IIROC, IRS and provincial regulators) and the business environments (i.e. FundSERV, industry initiatives, product introductions and changes).
Skills and Knowledge:
- 2+ years in a Quality Assurance or Business Analyst role.
- Solid understanding and experience with the Wealth Management industry, preferably in banking, funds, transfer agencies and/or securities.
- Post secondary education or equivalent experience desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A proactive, “service-first” attitude combined with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Industry recognized post-secondary courses (i.e. CSC).
- Bilingual (English/French)
RPM’s mission critical R * SUITE of wealth solutions empower over 35,000 sales advisors and back office professionals, servicing millions of customers with billions in assets under administration. RPM offers competitive salaries, fantastic benefits and growth opportunities. We are located in downtown Toronto, in the heart of the financial services district. If you are an independent self-starter who prides themselves on their quality of work, then this may be the ideal position for you!
RPM Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
RPM Technologies is a leading provider of software solutions and services to some of the largest financial services companies in Canada. We...