Pharmacist Recruiter / Staffing Consultant
The major function is to source candidates for new recruitment opportunities for new and existing clients. To provide quality candidates for both contract and permanent mandates as required by Clients. Ensuring that all vacant positions, internal and external, are filled with quality candidates.
Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Determine position requirements and place qualified candidates.
- Keep in touch with the candidate to ensure fit with the client.
- Source candidates for contract and permanent job opportunities.
- Interview candidates in person and over the telephone.
- Source candidates for internal and external opportunities
- Provide weekly reports.
- Manage all aspect and staff associated with recruitment.
- Other client recruitment responsibilities
- Comfortable interviewing candidates at all levels of seniority.
- Confident and high level of professionalism required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility to meet changing needs
- Organizational astuteness - knows how to make things happen
- Strong problem solving with a practical approach
- High energy, outgoing, positive personality required.
- Flexible with work hours in order to meet client requests.
Compensation: 28K - 30K + commission
Pharmacist and Technician Staffing