Experienced IT Recruiter / Staffing Consultant
Our Company is expanding our staffing line of business and we are actively searching for a strong technical IT recruiter to join our team. This individual will be responsible for managing the recruitment process for assigned positions in its entirety from developing job descriptions to candidate screening.
- Work with account team to define openings and deliver the best candidates to our clients
- Screen and conduct preliminary interviews using behavioral and competency based techniques to present a short list of candidates for further interviewing by client
- Manage the recruitment process life cycle for assigned positions - from developing and posting job descriptions through candidate on-boarding
- Build and manage a network of technical candidates
- Assist in the development of recruitment tools, processes and methodologies.
- Take part in networking events focused on expanding our pool of technical candidates
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in talent acquisition within the software development industry.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss detailed technical requirements.
- Proven success in identifying, attracting and selecting top talent.
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems; internet and social media savvy.
- Expertise on the latest recruitment trends and alternative methods of sourcing to identify passive candidates for full cycle recruiting.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and interpersonal.
- Must be results driven, able to work on multiple tasks and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong organizational, solid judgment and time management skills.
Compensation is base salary + bonuses based on successful placements.
Indeed - 24 days ago