Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, the staff pharmacist is responsible for pharmacy services in a retail environment. If you are a Pharmacist looking for an opportunity that offers a balanced work environment, support staff and opportunity to grow within the company this position is for you. We offer a a competitive compensation package, flexible work schedule, and reasonable hours.
- B.Sc. Pharmacy or PharmD
- OCP Injection Certification is mandatory.
- Currently licensed as a pharmacist in good standing within the province of employment.
- Focus on customer care.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of HealthWatch Next Generation, Kroll, Flexipharm, or Fillware.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Excellent organizational and decision- making skills.
- Proven track record of reliability, dependability, and customer service.