Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, the staff pharmacist is responsible for pharmacy services in a retail environment. Weekend shifts only, leads to permanent.
- B.Sc. Pharmacy or PharmD
- OCP Injection Certification is mandatory.
- Currently licensed as a pharmacist in good standing within the province of employment.
- Focus on customer care.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of HealthWatch Next Generation, Win-Rx, Fillware or Kroll.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Excellent organizational and decision- making skills.
- Proven track record of reliability, dependability, and customer service.
Pharmacist Staffing Solutions