Field Service Technician, In-Line Inspection
ROSEN is a leading privately owned company serving the oil and gas industry with inspection, integrity, and rehabilitation products and services. For more than 30 years, ROSEN has provided the industry with advanced inspection solutions to ensure safe and economical operation of a wide range of assets and facilities. The ROSEN Group operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 2000 people. Learn more at roseninspection.net.
At ROSEN Canada we work collaboratively to get the job done. We recognize that each person and every department are integral to meet the needs of our clients and to continue to be a leader in what we do. We also recognize that our employees have different needs and we want to make sure they are being taken care of. In addition to your salary, you can expect competitive medical and dental benefits, annual bonus potential, RRSP matching as well as a health and wellness spending account.
Do due our rapid growth; we are currently looking for a full time In-Line Inspection Field Service Technician. As a Field Service Technician, you will provide exceptional customer service, maintain a flexible work schedule, and use independent judgment and reasoning.
Detailed duties include:
- Receiving inspection survey assignments and communicating with the Field Service Manager
- Working closely with the Project Manager regarding project specifications
- Facilitating all pre-job safety meetings with the clients and contractors
- Performing site visits and briefings with the client’s onsite representative to clarify processes and procedures of launching and receiving the tool, tool tracking and marking procedures and any additional information unique to their specific project
- Launching and receiving the inspection tool in accordance to the project specifications.
- Assessing the tool condition and perform reconditioning when applicable.
- Validating the survey data and check for completeness and whether the quality is sufficient for data processing.
- Follow established HSE and DOT procedures
- Maintaining positive relationships with our clients
Qualifications or Skills Required:
The successful candidate should have the minimum qualifications and/or skills:
- Ability to travel more than 80% throughout the year
- Ability to pass multiple client-site required drug and alcohol tests
- Adapt to frequently changing schedules and tight timelines
- Able to follow established HSE and DOT procedures
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Work individually, as well as in a team environment with minimum supervision
- Organization and Time Management skills
- Experience driving a truck and trailer or maneuvering heavy machinery preferred
- Mechanical aptitude or certification in a mechanical discipline preferred
- 1-3 years of field work experience or oil and gas industry experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to:
- Lift and/or move greater than 50 pounds and/or lift greater than 180 lbs. with help of one person
- Drive company truck long distances in or out-of-province to various job sites as required and in compliance with DOT regulations and procedures
- Work in external environment with extreme heat or cold temperatures
To apply, please see our website at www.roseninspection.net. Please no emails or phone calls.