There is a career opportunity available at RONA Sherwood Park Wye RD – Store #639. Reporting to the Management team, the YARD SUPERVISOR is responsible for assisting and providing exceptional service to customers with their product needs.
- Act in accordance to the current RONA policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance and exceptional service to customers with their product needs.
- Assist with daily upkeep of department (down stocking, routines, dusting, cleaning, etc)
- Learn and operate computer systems necessary for position (MMS, SODA, SKU lookup etc.)
- Work closely with Managers and Team Leaders to ensure the department is performing to its fullest potential.
- Other assigned duties as needed.
- Must be able to work evenings and every second weekend
- Related experience and knowledge an asset but able to train.
- Excellent listening, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Career oriented, detail oriented, and strong organizational skills.
- Open minded, and able to see things in various points of view.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
STATUS: Full Time
CAREER OPPORTUNITY POSTED ON: February 10th 2014
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 28th 2014
POSITION START DATE: ASAP
If you are interested in the position, please submit a copy of your resume and cover letter via fax or email to the following:
RONA Sherwood Park Wye RD – Store #639
Attention: Kendra .S. – OPA
301, Wye RD, Suit 81
Sherwood Park, AB
Indeed - 5 months ago
Tenold Transportation L.P.
Mullen Group Ltd.
- 7 days ago
- 30+ days ago
PCL Construction Resources Inc.
PCL Constructors Inc.
- 26 days ago