RONA St. Albert requires immediately:
FT Inventory Control Assistant
Reporting to the Assistant Store Manager - Operations, the Inventory Control Assistant (ICA) is responsible for providing store operations with integrity of the continuous inventory system by preparing various reports and investigating inventory adjustments. The ICA provides excellent service and support to the management team by effectively using reports, resources and computer knowledge.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with our retail, professional and commercial customers
- Initiate contact with every customer, guide customers to departments, and provide products and services
- Produce routine reports including replenishment and flag obvious discrepancies
- Take action to correct errors, keying in adjustments, and ensuring inventory counts are accurately entered into the computer in a timely manner.
- Generate and analyze various reports such as sales margin analysis, purchase order activity, and check out error records and report concerns or issues to Head Office or store team members as encountered.
- Enter and adjust store use inventory, cycle counting batches, and other inventory related data.
- Conduct price override adjustments.
- Collect, receive authorization, input and file SIU forms.
- Investigate scanning issues and review generic (dump) SKUs and invoices.
- Investigate miscellaneous data integrity issues as they arise.
- Proven success in customer service focused roles
- Solid knowledge and strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent listening, communication & interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, and able to maintain accurate data integrity
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and demonstrate flexibility
- Ability to work quickly and adapt with fast pace workloads
- Proficient computer skills
- 2 years of retail, warehouse receiving and logistic experience an asset.
RONA St. Albert
730 St. Albert Trail
St. Albert, AB T8N 7H5
We thank all candidates for your interest; however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 20 months ago
RONA inc. is a distributor and a retailer of hardware, home improvement and gardening products in Canada. The Company has two business...