Do you like physical work, without being a renovation pro? Do you have a knack for first-class customer service? You have what it takes to be in our team!
The responsibilities of the Lumber Yard associate are:
- Greet customers warmly and cultivate their loyalty;
- Assess customer needs an provide expert advice on merchandise sold in the lumber yard;
- Support the marketing of products in its department such as: display of merchandise, visual presentation and labelling;
- Prepare merchandise for delivery making sure to select the appropriate merchandise, using a forklift if necessary;
- Supply merchandise in the department;
- Participate in rotation of merchandise and maintenance of the lumber yard;
- Check condition and quantity of merchandise received before storing it;
- Help customers put purchased goods in their vehicle or on carts;
- Prepare merchandise for delivery by placing
- Keep up to date with new products and their technical applications;
- Comply with policies and procedures regarding loss prevention and breakage of goods;
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Must be available days, evenings and weekends.
ASSET: experience in customer service, valid "G" license, plus knowledge with Lumber and buildings materials.
Working outside in a hot and cold environment. Lifting, standing and walking.