There is a part-time career opportunity available at RONA in the Direct Delivery Center. Reporting to the Department Manager, the Direct Delivery Center Office Assistant is responsible for ensuring administrative tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner to ensure the efficiency of the centralized delivery system, thus providing excellent customer service. The DDC Office Assistant provides support to both internal and external customers by performing a variety of administrative and report generating activities.
- Experience in customer service-focused role
- Excellent listening, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word and MS Excel
- Detail oriented and a strong organizational skill set
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously, take initiative and demonstrate flexibility
- Time management and problem solving skills
- Build strong and lasting relationships with our customers
- Demonstrate and encourage RONA Values in all decisions and actions
- Provide all internal and external customers with exceptional customer service through the use of Rona’s values and customer service standards
- Assist customers in neighbouring departments when called upon to do so
- Answer and qualify all incoming calls and direct accordingly
- Create reports as required and forward by email to appropriate distribution
- Timely processing of T-Returns to ensure selling store receives credit
- Close all routes and process for finalizing
- Maintain back orders and download driver photos
- Filing and organize documents
- Participate in regular development and training
- Follow all RONA policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook, National health and Safety Guide, Code of Ethics, and other corporate communication
- Follow safe work practices, obtain equipment certifications and use personal protective equipment whenever necessary
- Follow all safe work practices and policies
RONA Inc. would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit http://career.rona.ca for other career opportunities at RONA!
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
RONA is a leading Canadian retailer and distributor of hardware, building materials and home renovation products.
Its mission is to...