ROI Event Management is an event management company which specializes in professional agricultural tradeshows. Currently we have two tradeshows, hosted annually in February and in July.
We are offering an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic individual with event planning experience and high energy.
We are looking for someone who can utilize their experience and creativity to coordinate various components and promotional strategy for our tradeshows; providing world-class customer service to our clients and the industry.
Projects will include a variety of tasks, both pre, during and post tradeshows. Top line job responsibilities encompass: Travelling to promote tradeshows (attending conferences, AGMs, tradeshows, symposiums, seminars etc); Sponsorship, sales, programming, communications and logistics.
Our head office is located in Port Rowan Ontario; travel is required. Must have vehicle and cell phone. Travel is mandatory for proper promotion of our tradeshows throughout the year.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects under tight, overlapping deadlines while maintaining thorough, high quality workmanship
- Travelling provincially to promote tradeshows (attending conferences, AGMs, tradeshows, symposiums, seminars etc)
- Set up of promotional displays at these locations
- Takes pride in their work and self-motivates on a daily bases
- Independently, is responsible for coordinating and managing all assigned tasks
- Flexibility in hours worked/week, based on project demand - Mandatory
- Assists with communications & networking, promotion & development - building community and industry awareness (this pre show (requires travel), during and post shows
- Coordinates with team on the distribution of marketing materials, sales, staff announcements, coordination of volunteer groups, setting up tradeshow booths, attending conferences promoting our tradeshows
- Required to travel to and from Stratford, as required
- Responds to enquiries from the public and industry about tradeshows
- Produce fresh, exciting creative input
- Remain current on technical innovations and courses that relate to marketing campaigns and promotions
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Relevant post secondary certificate or degree (preferably Marketing, Public or Community Relations, Event Planning)
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in a commercial, agricultural or tradeshow environment
- Expert ability to work well independently on several projects concurrently
- Possess excellent communication, organizational, problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with an acute attention to detail is imperative
- Capacity to communicate with clients effectively using a variety of mediums (phone, email)
- Strong technical proficiency with computers
- Ability to bring energy, creativity to the team
- Be a strong team player
- Have an interest to expand skill set
- Ability to engage clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Sales experience is preferred
- Prior experience in a agricultural environment is preferred
- Office administration experience is preferred
Please contact Donna Powell 226-381-0282 ex2 or email
Indeed - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard