We are looking to hire Bilingual Talent Acquisition Coordinator for the banking industry.
6 months contract with possibility of a full time employment.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the Recruitment Coordinator is responsible to support Talent Acquisition with regards to administrative duties for candidates, hiring managers and recruiters – managing requisition flow, booking interviews, offer letters, new hire inputting and reporting.. This position will partner with Talent Acquisition team members and HR colleagues to deliver a best in class talent acquisition for the Bank
- You will review requisitions submitted through banking Opportunities and liase with the Recruiter for distribution of search approach
- Coordinate interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Inputting new hire information into Peoplesoft - generating Employee ID’s
- Manage a centralized recruitment email address, to effectively support candidate activities (i.e. Employee Referrals, Complaints) liasing with the Recruiter
- Liaise with Recruiters, bank Policy owners and Organization Design to resolve non-standard job posting requests.
- Duties will include responding to general inquiries regarding new hire
- Auditing and authentication of new hire documentation
- Tracking outstanding documentation
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; escalate issues where appropriate.
- Take initiative to identify and recommend improvements in own job function, research and/or investigate issues requiring resolution in order to execute on assigned tasks.
- Prioritize and manage own workflow to ensure quality and efficiency (ie. meet deadlines; be flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities), ability to multitask, attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment where flexibility, keeping others informed and anticipating needs is essential.
- Excellent customer service skills and problem resolution skills.
- Knowledge of Talent Acquisition policies and processes.
- Post Secondary education required
- HR Experience preferred
Must Be fully Bilingual
Location: Downtown, Toronto
Pay: $ 22.02 hr