The successful candidate will assist the professional staff in designated routine aspects of patient care/treatment and in-services.
Location: MUST be able to service various locations in York Region
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Administers physical therapy treatments to patients, working under direction of and as assistant to Physical Therapist
- Assist clients with practicing activities of daily living as part of a daily routine of clients
- Assist with individual and group client treatment programs
- Perform other duties as assigned
-1 year (minimum) experience in a clinical or a homecare setting
- Diploma from an accredited community college: Physiotherapy Assistant (PTA) program.
- Demonstrated understanding and practice of rehabilitation principles and techniques
- Available to work a flexible work schedule (days, evenings and weekends as required)
â€¢ Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to build collaborative and therapeutic interpersonal relationships are required - as are proven skills in successful teamwork, communication and conflict resolution
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a variety of situations, and with various individuals or groups.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible
- Valid Ontario driver's license and availability of a motor vehicle are required and Proof of Auto Insurance.
If interested please send your resume via email Subject heading: PTA Or via fax at 905-709-4147 Attention HR-PTA
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
RNS Health Care Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
RNS Health Care Services Inc. is an accredited Organization of professionals providing concerned, competent, and compassionate Health Care Services within our Community since 1985. Canadian owned and operated offering services such as Personal Support, Homemaking, Respite Care, Palliative Care, Nursing, Foot Care and Community Clinics. Our caregivers care for clients in their homes, hospitals, retirement, and nursing home facilities.