The Home Support Services Manager will provide leadership, direction, education and supervision of the day- to day tasks of the Client Services Supervisors/Department. Furthermore the Home Support Services Manager may also serve as a resource to assist individuals, other professionals, or the community, and may administer fiscal resources for education programs.
START DATE: January 2014
LOCATION AND HOURS: Richmond Hill, Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:30pm (hours may vary)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (to name a few):
- Overseeing all Client Services Supervisors/Department
- Provide assistance/guidance to the Client Services Supervisor when needed to resolve PSW complaints or concerns
- Interact and attend CCAC meetings
- Consult and participate in Client Care Case Conferences as needed, to ensure high quality of care
- Complete Client Services Supervisor visits
- Complete annual Performance Appraisals for Client Services Supervisors
- Assess the development needs/interests of all Community Support Works and Office Employees
- Complete Orientation of PSW new hires and annual Refresher Orientation
- Creation of any beneficial learning packages for all Community Support Workers
- Develop and present education and promotion programs such as training workshops, In-Services, conferences, and school or community presentations.
- Prepare and distribute health education materials, including reports, bulletins, and visual aids such as films, videotapes, photographs, and posters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Registered Nursing
- A current registered licence from the College of Nurses Ontario (CNO)
- Case management skills
- Must have experience in Home Care
- Strong leadership skills
- Comfortable working with groups and individuals
- Skilled and creative writing abilities
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making ability
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize
- Own transportation and drivers licence
If interested please send your resume via email:
Subject heading: HR-HSS Or via fax at 905-709-4147 Attention HR- HSS
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Regional Nursing Services is an accredited Organization of professionals providing concerned, competent, and compassionate Health Care Services within our Community since 1985. Canadian owned and operated offering services such as Personal Support, Homemaking, Respite Care, Palliative Care, Nursing, Foot Care and Community Clinics. Our caregivers care for clients in their homes, hospitals, retirement, and nursing home facilities.