Reporting to the Rehab Manager, the Administrative Assistant supports day to day administration responsibilities of the Rehabilitation department.
Hours of work: Monday- Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Location: Richmond Hill
Hourly Wage: $13 an hour
1 year contract, with the potential of becoming permanent
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Enter data according to specified format, verify accuracy and completeness of data, update and maintain database
- Printing, faxing, scanning and photocopying documents and emails
- Organizing documents and managing individual and departmental filing.
- Working in, updating and maintaining various document databases and tracking tables.
- Providing backup to the Rehabilitation Coordinator as needed.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Completion of secondary school or post-secondary
- Interest in being part of and gaining experience in a busy, home care agency.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization as well as external and other third party service providers.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills and the ability to effectively prioritize, respond to changing needs and communicate conflicting work demands.
- Ability to take instruction, work with minimal supervision and partner effectively with other members of the department.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If interested please send your resume via email with subject heading Admin Assistant
Or via fax at 905-709-4147 Attention HR-Admin Assistant
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
RNS Health Care Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
RNS Health Care Services Inc. is an accredited Organization of professionals providing concerned, competent, and compassionate Health Care Services within our Community since 1985. Canadian owned and operated offering services such as Personal Support, Homemaking, Respite Care, Palliative Care, Nursing, Foot Care and Community Clinics. Our caregivers care for clients in their homes, hospitals, retirement, and nursing home facilities.
RNS Health Care Services Inc. is an accredited Organization of professionals providing concerned, competent, and compassionate Health Care...