Job Title: Customer Care Software Specialist
Reporting To: Customer Care Manager
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager, the successful candidate will provide technical support and troubleshooting for RMT robotic systems at customer facilities across North America and beyond. The Software Specialist will work closely with the RMT Systems Integration group to ensure his/her skills and knowledge remains up-to-date with RMT’s newest systems as a well as gaining a broader understanding of existing systems.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide 24/7 telephone/software support for existing customers
- Provide training on systems purchased by RMT customers
- Provide software solutions for our customers through system troubleshooting & diagnostics
- Analyze, design, program, debug, commission, support & service robotic software and systems according to specifications and customer requirements
- Provide enhanced system functionality as requested by the customer.
Extensive travel is a requirement for this position.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
- Electrical, Controls or Software Engineering diploma/degree
- Strong computer and TCP/IP networking skills required
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Knowledge of integration of systems with servo motors, including electrical, and software integration in industrial environments
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in working with Oracle/SQL, Visual Basic, PLCs, .Net and integrating automation technologies.
- Experience programming automation components, HMI’s and Articulating Arm Robots would be an asset.
If you bring enthusiasm to your current position, have a pervasive work ethic and are willing to take on a demanding workload, you should consider this position.
For more information about RMT, please visit our website at www.rmtrobotics.com
Please submit resume along with salary expectations to email address listed in ad.