In this full-time role, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for organizing and tracking the activities of the marketing department. The Marketing Coordinator supports the Brand Manager, Advertising & Sponsorship Manager, and Editor through liaising with the creative studio to deliver content, communicate deadlines, route projects for approval, and escalate urgent projects or issues as required. There is a strong emphasis on the coordination of digital marketing, an aspect of the role that presents significant opportunity for growth and development. This includes the management of various corporate social media accounts. It is an absolute necessity that the Marketing Coordinator is genuinely passionate about classic cars and can write compelling content to share with RM’s growing and engaged online audience. The ideal candidate is a flexible and fast learner who is highly organized, self-motivated, and a team player; has excellent written and verbal communication, time management skills, and attention to detail; and is comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
The Marketing Coordinator works closely with the creative studio, press, research, and client services departments and reports to the Director of Marketing. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
- Create and track projects within the Marketing Department
- Track marketing efforts through data entry into CRM database
- Maintain and update corporate website
- Coordinate digital and email marketing campaigns
- Plan and develop relevant, engaging content for social media
- Manage various corporate social media accounts including Facebook and YouTube
- Assist in the distribution of marketing collateral
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks as assigned by Director of Marketing
- Knowledge and passion for classic cars
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- Ability to multitask
- Highly organized
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must communicate well and present his/herself with professionalism at all times
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Google Analytics IQ designation (or ability to achieve)
- Knowledge of website analytical tools
- Proficiency with social media
- Demonstrated education or experience with marketing, advertising, communications, or business administration
- Knowledge or experience in the classic car industry and/or auction houses
Please apply for this position in the following manner:
1. send a cover letter and resume.
2. in your cover letter, specifically address your interest in classic cars and demonstrate any involvement in the classic car hobby.
This position is open immediately, but the start date is flexible.
RM Auctions is the global leader in the collector car auction industry. Our specialized services include auctions, restoration, appraisals,...