RLP Machine & Steel Fabrication Inc is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to fulfill the role of Project Coordinator at our Timmins location.
- Support field operations including cost controls, planning, scheduling, quantity surveying and estimating.
- Ability to read blueprints, knowledge of construction contracts and shop drawing review is an asset.
- Prepare and transmit submittals (drawings, materials, vendors) to client for approval.
- Write requisitions, purchase orders, process invoicing.
- Respond to information requests from estimating in preparation of bids.
- Understanding of project forecasting & knowledge of quality control.
- Graduates of College or University with a background in engineering, mathematics, science, accounting or comparable degree.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Excel and Word and basic knowledge of Access.
- Pay commensurate with education and experience.
Send resumes to the attention of: Jennifer Olaisola
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the above position. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 11 months ago