Part-Time Sales Representative
Job Description: The Sales representative will be responsible for promoting the new product launches for the company.
- Educated and with some professional experience in Sales and Marketing
- Interested in Sales and the Publishing world
- Solid background and training in graphic design principles and practices.
- Excellent client service and good understanding of fulfilling client needs.
- Ability to solve and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Committed, Hard working, Honest, Punctual, Social, Organized
- Working Knowledge in: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Quickbooks, an asset.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and execute all tasks within tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written skills as well as a working knowledge in French would be an asset.
- Superior organizational and excellent decision making skills.
- Additional experience in Sales & Customer Service is an asset.
- Commit to 3 days per week until end of June with the opportunity to continue on in September. The company works only during the school semesters because we work with elementary and high schools.
Thank you for your interest in this full time position. Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please submit your resume and cover letter. We are looking to hire someone VERY soon so please send your resume as soon as possible.
Indeed - 21 months ago